Posted on: January 15, 2022
Summary - - - - Life is short - Work somewhere extraordinary!
Find purpose guiding others on their journey to be wise with money
and live generously by helping them create a financial strategy
based on their values and what's important to them. As a Thrivent
Financial advisor, you become part of an organization where money
is viewed as a tool to help others reach their goals, rather than a
goal itself. You'll help members make the most of their time,
talent and treasures, knowing their financial strategies are solid
and on track. - - - - - Job Description - - - - - - When you join
us, you'll have the opportunity to establish, grow and manage your
business as an independent contractor. You'll be rewarded for
building genuine, long term relationships as you guide members to
their goals. With a full range of financial products to offer,
you'll be well equipped to help members:
- Confidently prepare for a secure retirement.
- Financially protect their families in the event of illness,
injury, aging or death.
- Fund their kids' or grandkids' college education.
- Create and leave a legacy for the people and causes that matter
- Thrive, as a result of your ongoing guidance.
What Thrivent Financial Offers At Thrivent Financial, we'll support
your goals and reward your success while giving you the
independence to build a business. We want you and your family to
feel confident and secure. With us, you'll enjoy:
- Unlimited earning potential through a commission and incentive
pay structure. Ongoing incentives include those for maintaining,
building and strengthening member relationships in addition to
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision,
disability and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Unique benefits such as Pension and 401(k) plan, retiree
medical plan and generosity benefits such as our gift match
- Ongoing opportunities for training and professional
- Obtain state insurance licenses with required lines of
authority (life, health & variable contracts) prior to the
solicitation or sale of insurance products and obtain and maintain
Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63
- Have a satisfactory background check and securities
registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if
- Have all outside business activity reviewed to ensure no
conflicts of interest exist and compliance of regulatory
requirements are met.
Qualities that will help you succeed: We're looking for men and
women who are:
- Self-motivated, independent, and resourceful.
- Honest, dependable and trustworthy.
- Drive to succeed and are motivated to help others.
- Able to use good judgment to provide solid financial
- Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others,
not just selling products.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Apply today! If our opportunity sounds like the perfect fit for you
and you'd like to learn more, please check us out in greater detail
at WhyThrivent.com. - - Thrivent Financial is a membership
organization of Christians. Other Fortune-500 financial companies
offer advice, but at Thrivent, we blend faith, finances and
generosity to help our members have a healthy relationship with
money-because we know that feeling like you have "enough" isn't
directly related to how much you have, it's about how you use what
you have. At Thrivent, we provide financial guidance by looking at
money differently-seeing it as a tool; not a goal. - When you join
our team, you'll put your talents to work in amazing ways. You'll
create strategies that help others follow sound financial
principles and connect their finances with their values. - You
won't just build your career; you'll be part of a movement that's
focused on growing, innovating and serving. Your hiring rights
Keywords: Thrivent, Tallahassee , Financial Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!