Admin Asst HCC
Location: Panama City
Posted on: May 26, 2023
DescriptionPruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer.
-JOB PURPOSE: - -Responsible for the daily activities and duties
associated with the facility. - Provides assistance to patients,
residents, visitors, guests and coworkers. Coordinates clerical
functions for the facility. - Answers phones, greets visitors with
a friendly and courteous tone. - Provides direction or escorts
visitors to patient/resident's room. - Maintains clean and
organized work area. -KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets and directs visitors and associates appropriately and in
a friendly and helpful manner.
- Answers a high volume of telephone calls in a friendly and
helpful manner and directs calls in an efficiently and timely.
- Able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels
of the center / organization.
- Reports any suspicious persons/activity immediately. -
- Assists with administrative type duties (i.e. typing, filing,
copying, sorting mail, calculations, etc.) as requested by
- Organizes and conducts new associate orientation, counsels
him/her on nursing center personnel guidelines and benefit
- Should have knowledge of the organization's Human resources
procedural guidelines and their application in the day to day
- Should have knowledge of the organization's benefit programs
and be able to solve problems and answer routine benefit questions
for a timely and courteous resolution.
- Should be knowledgeable of federal and state employment labor
laws to include the Family and Medical Leave Act, COBRA, Americans
with Disabilities Act, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, ADEA and other
laws pertinent to our organization.
- Responsible for enrolling eligible partners in the group
insurance plans provided and/or sponsored by the organization,
reconciling withholding with billing and maintenance of enrollment
records for all benefit plans.
- Maintains employment resumes, application forms and associate
personnel files in accordance with procedural guidelines and
- Assists with applicant interviews.
- Conducts pre-screening of job applicants to include reference
checking, abuse registry and license/certification verification,
criminal record check, and drug testing.
- Answers routine inquiries on job openings, employment
verification, benefit claims processing and provides references
consistent with the organization's procedural guidelines, federal
and state employment laws.
- Tracks licensure renewals for licensed staff and maintains
current documentation in partner's personnel file.
- Conducts human resources' responsibilities fairly and uniformly
without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, age, sex,
religion, handicap, or marital status.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of all
aspects of human resources.
- Provides new partners with nursing center health guidelines and
arranges for health assessment, TB Test and Hepatitis B in
compliance with the organization's procedural guidelines and
federal and state laws governing nursing centers.
- Maintains appropriate supply and equipment levels in accordance
with established departmental budget.
- Assists departmental supervisors with established human
resources procedural guidelines and protocols. -
QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:High school diploma or
equivalent -MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:On-the-job training
provided -ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred
qualifications)Previous clerical and customer service experience
preferred.--- - -Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved
exemption required by date of hireFamily Makes Us Stronger. Our
family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and
caring. United in making a difference. We are eager to connect with
you! Apply Now to get started at PruittHealth!As a condition of
employment at PruittHealth, all employees are required to provide
proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire unless a medical or
religious exemption is approved.As an Equal Employment Opportunity
employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, or veteran status.Job: AdministrativePrimary Location:
Florida-Panama CitySchedule: Part-timeShift: WeekendJob Posting:
May 18, 2023, 9:12:14 PM
Keywords: PruittHealth, Tallahassee , Admin Asst HCC, Administration, Clerical , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...