Administrative Assistant (Part-time)
Company: Dewberry Engineers Incorporated
Posted on: January 15, 2019
# of Openings
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call Dewberry at Work, that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
Dewberry is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant for our Tallahassee, FL office, who is energetic, organized, and detail-oriented. The successful candidate will support both professional and technical staff.
* Assist department manager with maintaining and organizing schedule.
* Respond to and communicate with clients via phone, email, letter, and in-person.
* Create and/or prepare memos, letters, reports, presentations, proposals, and permits.
* Assist with invoicing.
* Prepare materials for meetings (agendas, presentations, documents, notes).
* Meeting and event coordination.
* Manage travel, as needed.
* Order supplies and maintain operations of office equipment.
* Handle sensitive information with complete discretion.
* Schedule meetings and keep organized. Schedule food and beverage services during meetings. Set up WebEx meetings and send reminders.
* Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma required, Bachelor s degree preferred.
* 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat.
* Knowledge of MS Project is a plus.
* Interest in learning the civil engineering industry, which will allow for growth potential.
* Must have a strong work ethic and excellent time management skills.
* Strong interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
* Must be flexible and able to adapt quickly to various tasks and changing demands.
* Ability to work independently while following instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.
Keywords: Dewberry Engineers Incorporated, Tallahassee , Administrative Assistant (Part-time), Administration, Clerical , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!