Marketing Coordinator at WEST 10
Company: The Collier Companies
Posted on: November 23, 2021
The Collier Companies is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join
our team!At The Collier Companies, it's all about people. Our
residents depend on us to be observant, interested in their lives,
and quick to respond to their needs. We enjoy working with them and
with each other. Every day is different: rewarding, challenging,
and fun. Join us as a Marketing Coordinator and submerge yourself
in an environment where your team becomes your family and your
profession becomes your passion.The Marketing Coordinator is
responsible for overseeing marketing and leasing efforts by
ensuring the company messages are consistent with The Collier
Companies' Marketing guidelines. The Marketing Coordinator is
expected to assist in developing and implementing marketing and
advertising campaigns, plan educational opportunities for onsite
team members, assist in idea generation and promotional execution,
payables and street team management. Must be flexible and adaptive
to the ever-changing market and the owner's objectives and company
goals.Perks - The Good Stuff:
- The Collier Companies 401k match is 100% of your contribution
up to 10% of your gross income.
- Up to 24 days off during your first year with annual
- Stylish TCC logo attire provided.
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance.
- Group & supplemental life insurance policy options.
- Reimbursement accounts & prepaid legal services.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Industry education opportunities.
- Base pay plus monthly sales & industry leading performance
bonuses.Day to Day:
- Direct the day-to-day activities of street team and any offsite
- Advertising coordination with vendors and organization of
property contracts with vendors.
- Engage with onsite teams to make sure that all marketing
materials and collateral for leasing is available.
- Working with design team and placing orders as necessary.
- Project management traffic of graphic design items.
- Coordinate and deliver email campaigns.
- Improve flow of information and communication between marketing
department and onsite teams.
- Creating, overseeing and managing HQ marketing budget.
- Coding and batching payable accounts.
- Assist with onboarding of new team members.Your Skills - Show
Us What You Got:
- Earned a degree in Advertising, Marketing, or has at least 2
years of experience in the appropriate field.
- Ability to consistently execute tasks quickly, effectively and
- Self-starter and project manager who can work independently
once given direction.
- Extremely organized with an eye for detail.
- Strong Excel skills are a plus.
- Be flexible and adaptable.Our Culture - How We're Different:The
Collier Companies is a fast-growing company that fosters a
professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to
training our employees well, honoring their achievements, and
promoting from within. The Team Members who work here are outgoing,
caring, and proud of what they do.
- At The Collier Companies, we recognize TEAM MEMBERS for being
the foundation of our success.
- We are good STEWARDS to each other, believe in collaboration
and we support one another to achieve our mission.
- We are committed to ONGOING LEARNING - At The Collier
Companies, we sponsor book clubs that support growth.
- We PRIDE ourselves on the principles taught in "The 7 Habits of
Highly Effective People", written by Stephen Covey. All new team
members should know how to use their "I&R" - INITIATIVE &
RESOURCEFULNESS and be "E&E" - EFFICIENT & EFFECTIVE.
- GROWTH - We have a goal to double in size within the coming
decade! Our team members have a FIRE IN THE BELLY and hold the
torch with a BURNING SENSE OF URGENCY!
- We bring STABILITY into the marketplace and to our residents
with a LONG-TERM HOLD strategy. This benefits our human capital,
finances and customer experience.
- ROOTED - We are a privately owned group that's been in business
since the 1970's and the world's largest privately owned student
housing company and growing multi-family apartment
organization!Drug testing and background checks are an employment
requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be
invited to complete our candidate Assessment.These are required
steps in the hiring process.The Collier Companies is an Equal
Keywords: The Collier Companies, Tallahassee , Marketing Coordinator at WEST 10, Advertising , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!