Cybersecurity Engineer (EBJ/J46)
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Title: Cybersecurity Engineer (J46)*
Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL (Eglin AFB)
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
* Leads system security engineering and program protection activities within the key areas of cybersecurity, software assurance, supply chain exploitation, and threat/vulnerability analysis.
* Provides leadership, guidance, and interpretation of DoD and AF policies, standards, procedures, and instructions.
* Assists various program teams in capturing and refining security engineering and program protection requirements, integrating requirements into system designs, and ensuring program compliance with government requirements.
* Coordinates system security engineering and program protection activities with internal program teams, leadership, and external organizations.
* Leads and supports program team meetings, working groups, and reviews.
* Performs system security evaluations and security architecture analyses to evaluate the technical implementation of the security design.
* Develops, reviews, and analyzes various system security engineering and program protection documents and presentation materials.
* Conducts risk assessments, analyzes results, recommends mitigations/countermeasures to address defined risks.
* Supports test and evaluation activities of system security engineering and program protection activities.
* Ensures system security engineering and program protection activities/controls enacted to protect the system are continually assessed.
* Assists in the development of Statement of Objectives (SOO) to support system security engineering and program protection activities; assists in the review of contractor proposals to ensure conformity with these activities.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity Engineering or other relevant degree and 5+ years relevant experience OR Master's degree and 3+ years relevant experience
* Active Secret Clearance and ability to obtain Top Secret required; current TS with SCI eligibility preferred
* US Citizen
* Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to all levels of company and customer staff and management
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Demonstrated program protection expertise supporting Air Force weapons systems is highly desired
The Contractor Will Not Discharge Or In Any Other Manner Discriminate Against Employees Or Applicants Because They Have Inquired About, Discussed, Or Disclosed Their Own Pay Or The Pay Of Another Employee Or Applicant.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. Is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Pregnancy, National Origin, Disability, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity Or Expression, Marital Status, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, Or Other Factors Protected By Federal, State, And/or Local Law. This Policy Applies To All Terms And Conditions Of Employment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: Odyssey, Tallahassee , Cybersecurity Engineer (EBJ/J46), Engineering , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!