RN / Nurse Manager / Florida / Permanent / Nurse Manager of Progressiv
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Capital Regional Medical Center (CRMC) is a fully-accredited
healthcare facility with more than 1,100 employees and 500
physicians. A 266-bed, acute-care hospital that offers 24/7
Emergency Services in Leon and Gadsden Counties including; a
Pediatric ER , Senior Care ER and an Express Care ER . We also
offer a Bariatric Center , Behavioral Health Center , Cancer Center
, Chest Pain Center w/PCI, Comprehensive Breast Center , Family
Center , Heart & Vascular Center , Orthopedic Center , Physical
Therapy Services , Senior First , Sleep Center , Stroke Center,
Surgical Services , Wound Healing Center , Network-of-Care
Affiliated Physician Practices , and more.
Nurse Manager of Progressive Care
POSITION SUMMARY: To administer, analyze and appraise the care
given to patients within the Department. To advise the Department
Director regarding the status of patient care, budgetary
projections, quality improvement processes. To anticipate and
estimate future needs of the Department to improve quality of
patient care. Collaborate and coordinate the efforts of the staff
of the Department to accomplish the mission of CRMC. ESSENTIAL
- Develops and administers unit specific services as
- Promotes a multidisciplinary coordination of services, such as,
nursing medical, respiratory care, laboratory, pharmaceutical and
- Demonstrates excellent skills in planning, organizing, and
managing personnel resources in a cost effective and productive
manner for the operation are of the nursing unit.
- Administers and appraises Quality Improvement within the
- Works with director on the hiring, evaluating, terminating,
counseling, coaching and development of staff.
- Manages the practice of professional nursing and support
positions within the unit to maintain quality patient care through
implementation and evaluation of clinical practice standards.
- Works with director to develop, interpret, inspect and review
policies and procedures within the services provided.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the
patients right to privacy and protection of confidential
- Participates in planning and implementing patient care
strategies and teaching based on a total assessment and the age of
- Evaluates and documents patient response, monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological and psychological status, takes
appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
- Actively seeks ways to control costs without compromising
patient safety, qualify of care or the services delivered.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the occurrence reporting system. Uses
system to report potential patient safety issues.
- Follows established guidelines for reporting a significant
medical error or unanticipated outcome in the patients care which
results in patient harm. Qualifications EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
- State of Florida RN License required
- BLS AHA Healthcare Provider required
- ACLS required EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- 2 years of Acute care experience as a RN is required
- Management experience preferred SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary
to transcribe physicians orders
- Knowledge of body substance isolation
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family,
internal and external partners needs
- Basic computer skills ...
Keywords: HCA., Tallahassee , RN / Nurse Manager / Florida / Permanent / Nurse Manager of Progressiv, Executive , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!