FP&A Director - Nonprofit
Company: SNI Financial
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Overall Purpose of this Role: Responsible for spear-heading the
organization's 5-year forecast, quarterly forecast, annual
budgeting process, revenue and head count plan, operating plan
variance analysis and special projects. This includes leading
financial consulting and strategic support to senior management
including preparing board presentations, financial presentations,
capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new
business opportunities, and other projects requested by senior
management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the
organization and leads with business partnering to provide insights
and support 'optimal' business decision making.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators
including all areas of revenue, cost of marketing, fundraising,
impact programs, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Partners with CEO and CDO to identify revenue opportunities by
analyzing performance analysis leading to revenue enhancing
recommendations for highest yield/outcome.
- Business partner with Field to ensure the team is productive,
optimized and resourced appropriately.
- Drives the 5-year forecast. Participates in the annual
budgeting process to include revenues and headcount plan.
- Government grant analysis.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends, analyzing
causes of unexpected variance and identifying risks.
- Generate and manage Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating
Plan and Modeling tools.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive
efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, fundraising
initiatives, community impact program fees and outsourced
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic
- Analyze complex financial information and reports and support
in-depth analysis to provide accurate and timely financial
recommendations to Senior Management Team and Board of Directors
for decision making purposes.
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior
- Analyze organization's performance to peers, network to make
recommendations for decision making purposes.Must be Dedicated to
the Nonprofit sector and the mission.
Keywords: SNI Financial, Tallahassee , FP&A Director - Nonprofit, Executive , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!