Company: Central Missouri Community Action
Location: Panama City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Champion Homes is looking for a General Manager who will not
only manage but will be responsible for selling homes as well. We
are firm believers in leading from the front and showing the way.
If you are a hard worker who is motivated with a ton of energy,
then you don't want to miss this opportunity!
This is a great opportunity to be one of the top earners in our
organization while also building a strong team. The primary
responsibilities of this position will be to lead and direct the
sales and marketing strategies for your site location. This
individual will create and maintain a highly energized selling
culture while partnering with other Champion leaders to develop and
implement appropriate strategic sales and marketing plans. This
position will emphasize the improvement in the site's revenue
performance and market share growth as compared to that of defined
competitors. The ability to understand and direct a team's efforts
to align with our company goals and initiatives is imperative for
Please ONLY APPLY if you have experience in SALES MANAGEMENT in the
MANUFACTURED HOME INDUSTRY, thank you!
- Operate a clean, professional, and organized store. Review
inventory with maintenance personnel at least a minimum of once per
week, using a checklist guideline.
- Lead their team from the start of the morning which consists of
morning inspiration meetings and complete training daily. The
training will include role-playing sales strategies. Expected to be
focused on the overall team and personal development.
- Not only manage your site but will be expected to sell
alongside your team.
- Implement deal meetings with sales professionals, office
managers, and operations managers. The consistency of frequency
will increase the production of the overall store.
- Must have one on one meetings with each team member at least
once a week. This is crucial, as it will be a great time to review
results, follow up, sold files, and inspire the team
- Must follow up with all customers who are eligible to purchase
and/or have purchased within 24 hours of the initial contact to
ensure excellent customer service. These calls are to be planned
and completed daily.
- Ensure that sales and marketing strategies are developed and
planned at an executive level to produce max results
- Motivate, inspire, and coach a winning team that works
- Must meet budget plans and commitments that are in
- Recruit and set interviews weekly for the store's overall
- Must have 5+ years of experience in sales management but will
also accept 3+ years in the manufactured home industry. Industry
experience is a huge +
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Persuasive but creative strategies to increase traffic and
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (Preferred but not
- Must be a fast-paced, independent, and motivated self-starter
with a drive to succeed.
- Possess a proven history of success in managing both sales and
operations team professionals.
- Must be able to motivate others; show up each day excited and
ready to exceed expectations.
- Competitive compensation package plus performance-based bonus
- Salary + Commission - uncapped
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K (matched at 50% after six
- Joining a team of professionals who are leading in the
manufactured industry with an opportunity to grow and flourish
- Ongoing sales, marketing, and leadership development from
Keywords: Central Missouri Community Action, Tallahassee , General Manager, Executive , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!