Sr. Manager-Customer Engagement, Strategic Planning and Integration*
Company: Disney Parks,Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Customer Engagement (CE) is an important part of the Marketing
Center of Excellence within Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
We lead the strategy and planning of audience-focused, data-driven
communications across the offline (TV, radio, out-of-home), digital
(display, social, search and streaming) and direct channels (email,
direct mail and app push). We connect consumers to the place where
dreams come true through the development of holistic,
audience-focused, data-driven communication plans across offline,
digital and direct relationship channels.
We are looking for a Sr Manager-Strategic Planning and Integration
to lead the strategic engagement planning for your assigned lines
of business. You will report to the Director, CE-Strategic Planning
- Lead a dynamic team to achieve both professional and business
- Lead the development of audience-centric engagement plans
across paid and owned channels using the full scope of data-driven
- Be an important strategic advisor for partners to improve and
progress marketing efforts to achieve results.
- Champion and advance consumer engagement strategies that best
utilize current and evolving CE capabilities to maximize impact and
reach to key audiences.
- Guide strategic use of TWDC audiences (Disney+, Parks) in close
partnership with our Audience Management team, leading strategic
segmentation and data enrichment efforts maximize campaign
- Lead the partnership with Publicis (our Agency) and develop
media plans for your line of business.
- Champion recommended content distribution strategies to
increase channel performance.
- Lead the integration across Agency, Activation, CIMA, Yellow
Shoes and Finance partners to develop campaign recommendations
across paid and owned channels.
- Lead cross-channel investment strategy and recommendations that
align and are rolled into the Long-Term Plan and Annual Operating
- Develop presentations to business leaders, helping highlight
campaign / performance wins, insights, and future opportunities
(including securing additional paid media investments).
- Engage and contribute to Diversity and Inclusion plans.
Basic Qualifications :
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in omni-channel, media planning
(owned and paid), marketing communications.
- Experience developing strategic, creative marketing plans.
- Experience as a leader of larger teams.
- Managed external or agency partners, finding ways to
collaborate and promote growth.
- Grown and developed internal relationships with partners.
- Presented to leadership, turning complex concepts into
- A passion for and experience with data-driven and consumer
centric marketing and strategies.
Required Education :
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, business
administration, or communications, or equivalent work
Additional Information :
Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life.
This includes health and savings benefits, educational
opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide.
Learn more about our benefits and perks at
Keywords: Disney Parks,Parks, Experiences and Products, Tallahassee , Sr. Manager-Customer Engagement, Strategic Planning and Integration*, Executive , Attapulgus, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!