Company: Anthony & Sylvan Pools
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- In conjunction with senior management, develops and implements
procedures, and establishes performance objectives for the
Division. Ensures that all operations/projects are carried out in a
timely, financially sound, manner consistent with the Company's
goals and quality standards.
- Responsible for day-to-day fiscal management to ensure
compliance with budgeted revenue and operating income goals.
Analyzes monthly financial performance indicators and makes the
necessary adjustments to ensure profitability of the division.
- Directs the development and preparation of the Division's
annual business plan and budgeting process; monitors progress
against business objectives throughout the year.
- Must be proficient at anticipating and resolving internal and
external resource challenges encountered in product delivery to
meet customer demands and quality standards. Special attention
should be focused on attaining and maintaining a quality
- Reviews and contributes to decisions on advertising, marketing,
pricing and all other issues related to sales and marketing.
Provides direction to local marketing agency in regard to marketing
and intranet and traditional advertising initiatives. Must be
cognizant of current selling trends, as well as backlogs, to
maximize profits and production on a daily basis.
- Directs market penetration and sales growth of the Division,
including new business development activities. Identify, analyze,
and recommend strategic alliances to generate increased customer
satisfaction, sales and financial growth.
- Provides management oversight to the construction department
staff regarding the tactical operating needs in support of the goal
to maximize construction quality and provide excellent customer
- Pursues and implements continuous process improvement
throughout all areas of the business.
- Ensures that all employees maintain a consistent focus on high
quality customer service. Where necessary, provides guidance and
support to maximize customer satisfaction in order to achieve
annual customer satisfaction survey (CSS) goals.
- Continuously evaluates industry, market and technology trends
to assess the potential impact on business opportunities. Makes
recommendations as necessary.
- Provides direction for the recruitment, selection, orientation,
development and retention of a high caliber staff; ensures that
well qualified individuals are hired and properly trained to carry
out the organization's mission.
- Acts as a liaison in the implementation and/or interpretation
of corporate programs, policies and operating procedures. Initiates
and champions new programs and policies necessary to sustain
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool's policies and
- Bachelor's Degree required. MBA a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years progressively responsible
business experience, including full P&L responsibility and the
overall management of an operating business unit. Strong
understanding of B to C sales / marketing concepts and techniques
- Experience in localized business development and managing a
sales team is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge/capabilities in the areas of financial
analysis, human resource and business administration, legal and
ethical practices, marketing, business development and sales
- Ability to think strategically, synthesize the most complex
business/financial data and develop innovative solutions.
- Strong financial acumen and knowledge to evaluate P&Ls and
quickly ascertain areas of concern
- Ability to facilitate progressive change
- Excellent planning, organizing and leadership/supervisory
- Excellent verbal, written and executive presentation
- Strong customer and results orientation
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across
- Ability to be an effective member of and lead the most complex
- Ability to effectively use standard office applications
softwareAnthony & Sylvan Pools provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.#LI-LMExperienceRequired
- 5 year(s): Manage team of employees
- 5 year(s): P&L ManagementEducationPreferred
- Bachelors or betterSkillsRequired
- Customer Service
- Profit & LossPreferred
- Microsoft Office
- Organizational skills
- Financial Acumen
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow themPreferred
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
Keywords: Anthony & Sylvan Pools, Tallahassee , General Manager, Executive , Freeport, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!