Company: US Water Services Corporation
Posted on: June 24, 2022
U.S. Water Services Corporation is a well-established and
diverse water and wastewater utility organization specializing in
utility maintenance, operations, engineering and construction
services. U.S. Water is a fast paced and rapidly expanding company
headquartered in New Port Richey, Florida with a staff of over 700
employees in twenty states.GENERAL FUNCTION: This position involves
maintenance crews, sub-contractors, or specific work programs in
the construction, maintenance, and repair of water, wastewater,
collection and distribution systems and other facilities for U.S.
Water Services Corporation. Primary emphasis is project
coordination according to prescribed scope, schedule, and budget
- Analyze and estimate project scope, cost, duration of assigned
- Prepares bids, RFP's, quotes, etc. for the maintenance
- Prepare estimates for maintenance projects
- Develop, adjust and monitor plans, budgets, and schedules,
authorize purchases within limits of authority; monitor and control
budget for assigned projects
- Order materials necessary for accomplishing projects
- Manage work as it is performed in collaboration with the
maintenance lead. Inspect and maintain work and personnel records
as required by the maintenance manager
- Meet with the general public, public agencies or community
organizations (as needed).
- Analyze approved shop drawings and track any changes.
- Maintain regular, predictable and punctual attendance during
regularly scheduled work hours at assigned worksite.
- Work a flexible schedule, which may include evenings, weekends
- Perform a variety of related work, as required.Knowledge,
Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Knowledge of general administration duties, water & wastewater
distribution & collection lines, mechanical equipment such as
Pumps, Drives, Blowers, Motors and standard construction materials
used in the Water and Wastewater facilities and systems.
- Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools.
- Knowledge of public safety and security issues and
- Ability to coordinate own and others' actions, manage own time
and manage personnel resources.
- Ability to communicate effectively to clients, staff, and
management both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and structural blue
- Basic to intermediate Computer skills with Excel, MS WORD, CMMS
Data bases, MS Project.MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY: Work
experience related to infrastructure, lead or supervisory
experience is preferred. Related vocational training or education
may substitute for up to two years of experience.SPECIAL
REQUIREMENTS AND/OR CERTIFICATIONS:
- A valid Driver's License is required.
- Dual Licensed Operator
- Basic to intermediate Computer skills with Excel, MS Word, CMMS
Data bases, MS Project.
- Experience in water and sewer utilities or construction
management is preferred.
- Applicants must work well with others, be socially adapt, and
be able to manage multiple responsibilities*Note: This job
description is not all inclusive of job duties.Compensation and
Benefits: Pay is commensurate with experience and
market-reflective. US Water/USW Utility Group offers a
comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
life insurance, short/long-term disability, paid time off, holiday
pay and 401(k) with company match.US Water/USW Utility Group offers
competitive wages and benefits and is committed to hiring and
retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: US Water Services Corporation, Tallahassee , Project Manager, Executive , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!