Company: Hand & Stone
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Hand and Stone, opportunity knocks
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa is opening a new spa in
Tallahassee, FL! We are growing rapidly and have become an addition
to an already successful franchise system with over 500 locations
across the US and Canada!
We are currently seeking an energetic and reliable Assistant Spa
Manager to help us run our operation in Tallahassee!
Would you consider yourself to be a self-starter? Are you looking
to build your career in management? Do you have strong
organizational skills? Do you have a passion for self-care?
This is a great opportunity to grow in your career in an industry
focused on health and wellness! We are looking to build our team at
our new spa and need an individual to help manage the spa with our
The individual in this position is responsible and accountable for
certain aspects of daily operations with a focus on achieving sales
targets (with an eye for effective marketing strategies) and
delivering an exceptional level of customer service. We believe in
performance-based remuneration, so if you are constantly striving
to achieve, want opportunities to be creative, and to own your
personal progress, then you found the right place to work!
Please come join us if you:
- Have a great personality and excellent interpersonal skills!
- Are a dynamic leader who can manage a diverse staff
- Have great communication skills and connect well with staff and
- Consider yourself to be an excellent organizer (we want the spa
to run effectively and exceed our customers' expectations)
- Are an empathic individual who can put yourself in someone else's
- Spa experience is a plus, but not required! We will teach you
everything you need to know to be successful in the spa
- Use sound judgment, work independently, with minimal
- Plan and direct to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Maintain the utmost cleanliness and soothing ambience of the
- Manage inventory effectively
- Monitor the budget to ensure efficient operation keeping
expenditures stay within budget
- Ensure high degree of customer satisfaction, address customer
dissatisfaction, resolve service complaints.
- Ensure compliance with all Hand & Stone policies and procedures
in addition to the local, state, and federal laws and
- Hire, train, supervise, develop, mentor all team members
according to Hand & Stone policies and procedures.
- Motivates and empowers the team to achieve high standards.
What's in it for you?
- A great opportunity to implement creative strategies to help our
new spa become as successful as possible!
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Commission opportunities and generous bonuses
- Employee discounts
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 500 locations open across the U.S
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa
Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full
Time, Part Time...we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our
guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect.
We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients.
Become part of the team and you'll see that for yourself.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an
independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a
separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp.
and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each
independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions
relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and
termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and
terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp.
does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions
about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the
locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
Keywords: Hand & Stone, Tallahassee , Assistant Manager, Executive , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!