Admissions Manager Tallahassee
Company: Aveda Institutes
Posted on: November 25, 2022
"Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the
products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. At
Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and
responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the
If you are a dynamic Admissions, Sales, and/or Recruiting
professional seeking to work in a creative, high energy, fun
environment, then we want to hear from you! The most satisfying
part is that you will be helping to change lives and help start
students on new and exciting career paths!
The Admissions Coordinator enrolls prospective students who are
committed to a career in the beauty industry and are qualified to
complete Aveda Institutes programs.
* Contact potential students who request information on the Aveda
* Book tours with potential students.
* Carry out information tours and interviews for potential
* Ensure potential student is qualified through admissions
* Maintain records of all new class starts and report on a weekly
basis to project class start numbers.
* Communicate with Financial Aid of students in the application
* File all necessary documentation (applications, reference
letters, education documents, etc.) in student's file.
* Work with students to resolve any obstacles prior to
* Help plan and execute any Aveda Institute events such as career
fairs, open houses, industry events, student orientations, mixers,
and outside recruitment efforts.
* Maintain accurate reporting of all required data.
* Obtain monthly goals of calls, tours booked, application
collections, and enrollments.
* Goal oriented, driven and self-motivated.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* Must have good follow up skills and be very organized.
* Be willing to assist all team members and able to prioritize
* Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, and
* Beauty industry experience a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Tallahassee, FL 32304: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* Did a current Be Aveda partner refer you to this position? If so,
please include their name and location.
* What are your expectations as far as salary is concerned?
* Are you currently employed at an Aveda salon?
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
* Admissions Manager: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Aveda Institutes, Tallahassee , Admissions Manager Tallahassee, Executive , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!