Company: RDG Management, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Are you ready to become part of a team that is dedicated to the
successful operation of an apartment community?*
Currently we are recruiting for a PROPERTY MANAGER position which
is an important part of our team. The right candidate needs to be a
proven leader with industry expertise, with a positive can-do
attitude, initiative, excellent analytical and communication
skills, conflict resolution skills, employee management and
motivation skills, and good judgment. The Property Manager, under
the direction of the Regional Manager, is responsible for
coordinating all aspects of apartment community operations.
The position responsibilities include monitoring the financial
operations and achieving budgeted NOI, monitoring and directing
rental activity, directing marketing activities, and maintaining an
in-depth, ongoing knowledge of the local market, monitoring the
timely receipt and reconciliation of rent collections and ensuring
landlord/tenant statutes are followed, creating and communicating
high expectations for staff, holding them accountable for
The position requires the ability to physically tour the property
in its entirety, the ability to oversee any and all maintenance
functions, assist with emergency measures as required, and the
ability to withstand all weather conditions including temperatures
in excess of 90 degrees or below 32 degrees.
The position requires the ability to communicate effectively with
people and present a positive, professional image. The right
candidate needs to be organized, motivated, positive, creative,
forward thinker, financials knowledge & AppFolio knowledge
preferred. In addition, the position requires the following:
* Excellent management and communication skills
* Strong administrative and organizational skills
* Strong time management skills, Professional image, Strong
customer service orientation
* Knowledge of on-site maintenance requirements including dealing
with vendors and contractors
* Ability to sell and close a sale
* Ability and access to drive a car
* Must have a valid driver's license and current automobile
* Must have intermediate computer skills, including working
knowledge of Word and Excel, AppFolio knowledge preferred.
* A minimum of two years' experience in residential property
management or a related field is required.
* A high school education or equivalent is required. A college
degree is suggested, but not required.
* The position requires the ability to read and write English
fluently, and the ability to accurately perform basic to
intermediate mathematical functions.
* Valid driver's license and current automobile insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $52,000.00 per year
* 8 hour shift
* How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
How many years of Property Management experience do you have?
Are you authorized to work in the following country: United
Are you will to undergo a background check, in accordance with
* Property management: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: RDG Management, LLC, Tallahassee , Property Manager, Executive , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!