Regional Business Manager (WTI)
Company: Tremco Incorporated
Posted on: May 24, 2023
ESSENTIAL DUTEIS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct region's WTI personnel and work cross-functionally with
other Tremco and WTI external and internal departments to maximize
efforts and results in sales, compliance, safety, and
- Act as a liaison between headquarters and field to ensure that
effective two-way communication takes place to ensure positive
results are achieved.
- Develop ongoing strategy to manage and grow existing business
within existing markets and with all new strategic markets
developed by WTI or Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance
- Assess daily operational situations for crisis management,
safety and escalation protocol.
- Determine solutions to project issues, including but not
limited to, field resource management, workload balance, job site
conditions, product management issues, etc.
- Travel to job sites as needed to provide support to regional
resources (including rooftop projects).
- Travel to customer or sales meeting as needed to support
business or regional activities.
- Manage all WTI personnel in assigned region.-- Dependent on the
sales volume of the region, personnel can range from 10 to over
- Develop regional resources for daily operations, growth and
- Identify resource or employee concerns and act timely to
resolve and engage appropriate HR or WTI management.
- Ensure documentation of employee issues are prompt and
submitted to HR.
- Act as an agent of change and improvement and adapt quickly to
changing business priorities.
- Manage regional financial data, including but not limited to,
identifying trends, correcting utilization, and addressing gross
margin and/or operating income issues. Review individual job
financials and make changes as needed to correct poor performance
and prevent future repetitive issues.
- Forecast, analyze and report on sales and establish financial
performance metrics.-- Establish criteria for success and provide
leadership for achievement of goals for the regional team.
- Develop workforce planning, recruiting and retention strategy
to maintain optimum performance of region.
- Establish, define and communicate a clear strategic direction
and targets for goal attainment for the regional team.
- Facilitate a culture of teamwork and excellence amongst region
as well as the organization.
- Communicate and implement company policies and procedures
within region and support throughout the organization as
- Work directly with ManagedAsset team to facilitate and foster
support of national accounts as designated.
- Communicate with regional partners (other RBMs, supervisors,
construction managers, etc) to provide or obtain resource and
- Additional duties as directed by the Vice President, WTI.
- 5-10 years prior experience in a results oriented leadership
role for a regional, cross functional team within the building
- Prior experience leading a large staff in remote multi-state
- Experience in an influential role where extraordinary results
were achieved through accountability and leading others to achieve
and maintain a high standard of performance.
- Prior experience clearly defining expectations, articulating
ideas, thoughts and views and providing continual timely, frank,
and direct feedback to others.
- Proven experience with setting strategy and establishing plans
for business growth.
- Prior experience working between multiple departments that
support regional compliance and profitability.
- Must have prior hands on experience with handling business
transactions, procedures, and practices including but not limited
to, pricing, company vehicles, safety, order entry, estimating,
general contracting procedures, designation and duties of
employees, warranties, quality assurance practices, service
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Can service customers in compliant and financially solvent
- Understanding of contract management and processes
- Intermediate skills with financial data and mathematics
(understanding of statistics, business metrics, gross margin,
operating income, cost management, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
the ability to make professional presentations to others
- Must have excellent organizational skills to multitask in a
- Must be able to create strategic plans and measure and analyze
- Strong problem resolution skills with the ability to
effectively communicate with all personality types
- Strong computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Adobe, etc.
- Must be able to use technology to perform company tasks
(expense management, time keeping systems, intranet, etc.)
- Ability to travel 50-75% dependent of season, to any location
required within US.-- Possible international travel.
- Must reside within designated region, unless otherwise approved
by VP, WTI
The salary range--for applicants in this position generally ranges
between $110,000 and $140,000. This range is an estimate, based on
potential employee qualifications, operations, needs, and other
considerations permitted by law.
Tremco offers a variety of benefits to its employees, including not
limited to: health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401(k)
with company match, Company Pension Plan,--Performance Based
Commission, and continuing education.
Keywords: Tremco Incorporated, Tallahassee , Regional Business Manager (WTI), Executive , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...