IT Strategy, Project Manager (Schedule Management)
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Job Family :
Strategy & Transformation Consulting
Travel Required :
Up to 25%
Clearance Required :
What You Will Do :
- On an enterprise Transformative initiative, Integrate individual vendor schedules into a single and unified integrated master schedule (IMS).
- Maintain IMS by updating and adding tasks, activities, and deliverables.
- Collaborate with client's IT, Business, and vendor teams to update schedules as well as to identify and monitor dependencies and address roadblocks.
- Assist client and vendor teams with prioritizing tasks in consideration of how they impact upstream and downstream tasks/activities.
- Meet weekly with client and vendor teams to update tasks, activities, and deliverables and address constraints in terms of scope, timelines, resources, etc.
- Publish schedule weekly and make accessible to client and vendor teams.
- Prepare and distribute weekly schedule-related reports to client and vendor teams (e.g., listing of late tasks and new critical dependencies).
- Conduct ongoing schedule analysis (e.g., critical path, duration compression, resource levelling, etc.).
- Apply earned value management (EVM) analysis techniques to track earned value (EV) against planned value (PV) and actual cost (AC) if feasible and requested by Program leadership.
- Facilitate project meetings, especially as they relate to schedule management.
- Attend project meetings, in particular vendor schedule update sessions, team scrums, status meetings, and risk review meetings to ascertain progress and determine the impact to schedule.
- For large events, coordinate logistics, invitations, and communications and disseminate recordings and transcripts.
What You Will Need :
Minimum 5+ years of work experience on IT projects
3+ years of active schedule management work experience
Knowledge and experience on IT projects implemented using Waterfall, Agile, or hybrid methodologies
Strong experience working with project scheduling tools, in particular MS Project (desktop and online)
Ability to conduct schedule analysis including critical path, EVM, etc.
What Would Be Nice To Have :
5+ work experience on enterprise IT initiatives leading schedule management efforts
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Agile Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
Demonstrated experience with Waterfall, Agile, or Hybrid development methodologies on enterprise IT projects
The annual salary range for this position is $86,100.00-$172,300.00. Compensation decisions depend on a wide range of factors, including but not limited to skill sets, experience and training, security clearances, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs.
What We Offer :
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Student Loan PayDown
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Job Family :
Keywords: Guidehouse, Tallahassee , IT Strategy, Project Manager (Schedule Management), Executive , Tallahassee, Florida
here to apply!