Change Management Consultant (CCMP)
Company: Global Information Services
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Note: Please reply ONLY if you
1) Have all the required skill set and have worked as a "Change management Consultant (CCMP)" in a large & complex enterprise level IT environment. Mandatory to have 3-5 years of change and release management experience
2) Candidate must have a minimum of 9-10+ years of professional experience in Information Systems, Change Management, Release Management, or another related field is required.
3) can provide at least 3 verifiable experience from completed and/or substantially completed jobs that closely match this request (Filling the client provided form) + fill out a skill Matrix + Sign a Resume certification form
4) Can go through a background check including fingerprinting + Agree to a MANDATORY Face to face interview at your own cost - (NO EXCEPTIONS)
5) A Competitive Rate
6) will be available in Oct 2018 time frame as it takes a minimum of 3 weeks for a start after a successful interview.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
NOTE: GIS will utilize the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all persons employed during the term of the Contract
Note to Consulting Companies : ANY CONSULTANT'S RESUME YOU SEND ME "MUST" BE ON YOUR COMPANY'S PAYROLL, NO H1-VISA TRANSFER, NO PRO-MARKETING, NO SISTER COMPANY RESUMES. The resume should have the DIRECT contact info and email of the candidate otherwise the candidate will NOT be considered. ALL H1 candidates including those on EAD WOULD need to provide I-797 + DL Copy (no exceptions).
Each staff member assigned to this project must have a background screening that is equivalent to a Level Two (2) screening standard.
This is a fixed fee/hourly based project which is inclusive of travel, lodging, per diem expenses and all other costs associated with the completion of the associated tasks.
Face to Face Interviews:
In the event an interview is requested; all interviews will be conducted face to face at the Tallahassee office. Skype, video, phone or any other electronic means will not be entertained at this time.
Telecommuting is not an option for this position.
Scope of Services
Office of Information Technology (OIT) - Application Services is in search of a Change and Release Management Administrator to play a key role in assisting the Office of Information Technology in the establishment, adoption, and continued execution of new Change and Release Management processes.
General responsibilities may include the following:
1. Oversees the day-to-day execution of the OIT change management processes and policies. This includes auditing policy compliance, championing procedural participation, reporting effectiveness in key performance indicator (KPI) and metrics attainment, analyzing process improvement, and communicating on a thorough and consistent basis throughout the OIT organization.
2. Oversees release changes into production, through controlled promotion processes or documented support procedures. As much as possible, automates the configuration changes/updates to the production environment to promote efficiency and consistency.
3. Provides support to change and release management resources across all areas of OIT, by coordinating approved change requests and integrating them with configuration and release management procedures.
4. Provides expertise in the design, maintenance, and delivery of training for change and release management, including a strong focus on processes for maintaining communication with other groups.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or another related field.
3-5 years of change and release management experience is required
7 - 10 years of professional experience in Information Systems, Change Management, Release Management, or another related field is required
Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) with the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP), highly desired.
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI), a plus.
2 years of incident, problem, or change workflow automation tool experience, highly desired
Primary Job Duties/ Tasks
The activities this candidate will be tasked with include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Proven ability to build and manage relationships in a matrixed environment
2. Proficiency in working in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic and multicultural business environment
3. Proven ability to build relationships and influence individuals at all levels of the organization
4. In-depth knowledge of IT end-to-end change and release management, encompassing project management, application development and operational procedures
5. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
6. Strong leadership and proactive issue and risk management.
7. Must be able to resolve production release issues across business and technology teams, as well as broader strategic or systemic issues that are creating inefficiencies or hindering progress.
8. Proficiency in process formulation and communication to others.
9. Influential person with the ability to lead and motivate others.
10. Strong grasp of IT infrastructure and application development technology and architectures.
11. Knowledge of assessment and analytical process and practices.
12. Skill in strategic planning, program development, and project management.
13. Skill in researching, compiling, and analyzing data to report findings and develop improvement solutions.
14. Skill in providing presentations, consultation services, and training programs.
15. Skill in using Microsoft Office Suite; including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
16. Skill in developing auditing activities; including but not limited to surveys, investigations, quality assurance reviews.
17. Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, prioritize, and manage complex work assignments and project schedules.
18. Ability to research, identify, and implement innovative solutions.
19. Ability to facilitate and coordinate meetings, workshops, conferences, etc.
20. Ability to communicate effectively; both verbally and written.
21. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
22. Ability to work independently and as a team.
Job Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
The knowledge, skills, and abilities desired for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Excellent communication skills, project management abilities, and strong analytical skills.
2. Strong analytical skills to determine an organization's needs, develop strategies to meet those needs, and evaluate effectiveness.
3. Knowledge in ACMP Standard for Change Management practices is required.
4. A strong background with change management tools and workflows and the ability to put the methods and tools into practice.
5. Knowledge of the principles, methods, practices, tools and techniques outlines in Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK) 5th Edition.
6. Skill in the use of the methods and tools used for risk assessment and mitigation of risks.
7. Ability to coordinate and manage projects and resources from a high level, including cost, work, and Vendor performance.
8. Ability to categorize work, set priorities, and determine short and/or long-term goals and strategies to achieve them.
9. Provide oversight for, develop, and execute change and release management activities and tools to identify and evaluate stakeholders' knowledge, skills, and abilities; enhance professional development, deliver communications and increase engagement, and monitor implementation for multiple enterprise level projects, priorities, and initiatives in accordance with policies, procedures, and systems and applications requirements. Communicate and collaborate with management, staff and consultants, Project Management Teams, Project Networks, and stakeholders. Prioritize projects, coordinate work assignments, and develop deliverable requirements.
General Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
The submitted candidate must be able to apply common knowledge, skills, and abilities in the following areas:
1. Communication: Have the ability to clearly convey information, in both written and verbal formats, to individuals or groups in a wide variety of settings (i.e.; project team meetings, management presentations, etc.). Must have the ability to effectively listen and process information provided by others.
2. Customer Service: Works well with clients and customers (i.e.; business office, public, or other agencies). Able to assess the needs of the customer, provide information or assistance to satisfy expectations or resolve a problem.
3. Decision Making: Makes sound, well-informed, and objective decisions.
4. Flexibility: Is open to change, new processes (or process improvement), and new information. Has the ability to adapt in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles. Ability to receive and give constructive criticism, and maintain effective work relationships with others.
5. Interpersonal: Shows friendliness, courtesy, understanding, and politeness to others.
6. Leadership: Motivates, encourages, and challenges others. Is able to adapt leadership styles in a variety of situations.
7. Problem Solving: Able to identify, evaluate..... click apply for full job details
Keywords: Global Information Services, Tallahassee , Change Management Consultant (CCMP), Executive , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!