Nurse Manager of Critical Care
Company: Capital Regional Medical Center
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Capital Regional Medical Center (CRMC) is a fully-accredited
healthcare facility with more than 1,100 employees and 500
physicians.-- A 266-bed, acute-care hospital that offers 24/7
Emergency Services in Leon and Gadsden Counties including; a
Pediatric ER,--Senior Care ER--and an--Express Care ER. We also
offer a--Bariatric Center,--Behavioral Health Center, Cancer
Center, Chest Pain Center w/PCI,--Comprehensive Breast
Center,--Family Center,--Heart & Vascular Center, Orthopedic
Center,--Physical Therapy Services,--Senior First,--Sleep Center,
Stroke Center,--Surgical Services,--Wound Healing
Center,--Network-of-Care Affiliated Physician Practices, and
Nurse Manager of Critical Care
POSITIONSUMMARY:To administer, analyze and appraise thecare given
to patients within the Department. To advise the Department
Directorregarding the status of patient care, budgetary
projections, qualityimprovement processes. To anticipate and
estimate future needs of theDepartment to improve quality of
patient care. Collaborate and coordinate theefforts of the staff of
the Department to accomplish the mission of CRMC.
- Develops and administers unit specificservices as
- Promotes a multidisciplinarycoordination of services, such as,
nursing medical, respiratory care,laboratory, pharmaceutical and
- Demonstrates excellent skills inplanning, organizing, and
managing personnel resources in a cost effective andproductive
manner for the operation are of the nursing unit.
- Administers and appraises QualityImprovement within the
- Works with director on the hiring,evaluating, terminating,
counseling, coaching and development of staff.
- Manages the practice of professionalnursing and support
positions within the unit to maintain quality patient carethrough
implementation and evaluation of clinical practice standards.
- Works with director to develop,interpret, inspect and review
policies and procedures within the servicesprovided.
- Gives input to Director on DisasterPreparedness policies and
procedures for the organization.
- Responsible for twenty four-hourcoverage and problem resolution
to the services provided.
- Activelyseeks ways to control costs without compromising
patient safety, qualify ofcare or the services delivered.
- Demonstratesknowledge of the occurrence reporting system.--Uses
system to report potential patient safety issues.
- Followsestablished guidelines for reporting a significant
medical error orunanticipated outcome in the patient---s care which
results in patient harm.
- Attendsin-service presentations and completes all mandatory
- UsesPerformance Improvement Plan to improve patient
- Regular,Punctual and dependable attendance.Qualifications --
Education RequiredAnd/Or Preferred:
- Bachelor---s Degree in Nursing
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact
licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required
within 90 days of hire
- BLS-American Heart Association BLS Provider issued card
- ACLS-American Heart Association ACLS Provider issued card
- CCRN preferredExperience Required OrPreferred:--
- Acute care experience required
- Critical care experience required
- Management experience preferredYour benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disabilitybenefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
- Student loan repayment
--Notice Our Company---s recruiters are here to help unlock the
next possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, contact
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: Capital Regional Medical Center, Tallahassee , Nurse Manager of Critical Care, Executive , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!