Per Diem Clinical Educator - South Florida
Company: ABIOMED Inc.
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Abiomed is a pioneer and global leader in healthcare technology
and innovation, with a mission of Recovering Hearts & Saving Lives.
With corporate headquarters in Danvers, Massachusetts, offices in
Aachen & Berlin, Germany and Tokyo, Japan, Abiomed s 1,400
employees form one of the fastest growing medical device companies
in the world. We attract and retain exceptional talent with our
collaborative culture, passion for our work, and a strong
commitment to employee professional development.
Patients First - Innovation - Winning Culture - Heart Recovery
The Per Diem Clinical Educator role is an exciting opportunity to
join one of the fastest-growing medical device company. This role
first step for Cath Lab, CVICU nurses and Cardiology or Radiology
Techs to join our world class field organization. This part time,
non-benefited position will be responsible for providing case
support and training to both new accounts and existing accounts
within an assigned Franchise/Region.
Franchises in the South Florida Region include, Fort Lauderdale,
Miami and Orlando.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Deliver Impella training in the ICU and Cath Lab
* Impella case support, including on call support
* Round on patients proactively and providing trouble shooting
* Utilize the Clinical Support Service (CSC) as needed for
* Some travel may be needed
* Clinical certification required; BS in Nursing preferred
* 3+ years experience with a strong clinical background in the Cath
Lab or CVICU (RN, CVT, RT, Cath Lab, ICU or OR); some industry
* Significant experience with Impella is required (Minimum of 10
cases/patients supported/cared for)
* Can provide at least five days of availability per month
* Ability to work on weekends, nights, holidays as well as
* Ability to work at other hospitals
* Able to effectively use MS Office and other software systems,
comfortable using power point (presentation mode), email, case
Abiomed is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse
workforce. Abiomed will not discriminate against any worker or job
applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy,
gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability,
genetic information, veteran status, military service, application
for military service, or membership in any other category protected
Keywords: ABIOMED Inc., Tallahassee , Per Diem Clinical Educator - South Florida, Healthcare , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!