Registered Nurse (PT)
Company: Westminster Communities of Florida
Posted on: May 16, 2020
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:Comply with all applicable rules,
policies, standards, and guidelines related to employment with
Westminster Services and its communities. Supervise CNA's as the
Charge Nurse; ensure that CNA's are following physician
- Implement resident care based on physician orders. Evaluate
care and communicate with doctors for updates of orders (PRN).
Complete admission documentation in ECS.
- Assist with the evaluation of residents for medical
needs/changes. Assist with planning resident care based on
physician orders. Enter physician orders into ECS.
- Ensure that residents are receiving their medication based on
doctor's orders/complete medication pass.
- Maintain the medication cart including audit procedures for PRN
medication and controlled medicines as defined by the nursing
- Perform skin evaluations and skin treatment as required by skin
treatment protocols. Monitor blood glucose, temperature, and blood
- Assist patients/residents with Activities of Daily Living such
as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, ambulating,
toileting, and other resident needs.
The above job description is not to be construed as a complete
listing of the assignments and responsibilities assigned to any
employee; nor are such assignments restricted to those precisely
listed in this description. This job description may change from
time to time as the needs of the organization change.
Keywords: Westminster Communities of Florida, Tallahassee , Registered Nurse (PT), Healthcare , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!