RN / Registered Nurse / Florida / Permanent / Clinical Informatics Nur
Posted on: November 19, 2020
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus Offered to Qualified Candidates!!
Capital Regional Medical Center is a fully-accredited healthcare
facility with more than 1,400 employees and 380 physicians. We are
a 266-bed, acute-care hospital that offers 24/7 Emergency Services
in Leon and Gadsden Counties including; a Pediatric ER, and an
Express Care ER. Offerings also include a Bariatric Center,
Behavioral Health Center, Burn Clinic, Cancer Center, Chest Pain
Center w/PCI, Comprehensive Breast Center, Family Center, Heart &
Vascular Center, Orthopedic/Spine Center, Physical Therapy
Services, Stroke Center, Surgical Services, Network-of-Care
Affiliated Physician Practices, and more.
POSITIONSUMMARY: This position isresponsible for supporting the
successful implementation and sustainability ofthe electronic
health record, through educational and clinical applications.
Theposition is responsible for the initial provider training in the
use ofAdvanced Clinicals with CPOE and collaborative support of the
clinical staffuse of the electronic health record. Thisindividual
will work with facility, division and corporate peers to
ensureadvanced clinical applications are well deployed and
supported throughout thefacility.
- Coordinatesthe development of education and orientation
components for electronic clinicaldocumentation, focusing on
provider and clinical staff use of Meditech advancedclinical and
- Inaccordance with all applicable regulatory standards: designs,
implements, andevaluates educational and orientation activities
related to assessed learning needs,new policies / procedures,
standards, equipment or knowledge deficits.
- Recommends,develops, and modifies documentation curriculums
based on best practice, adultlearning theories, individual need and
- Participate full time in all training activitiesfor providers
(physicians, mid-levels, scribes, students) utilizing theelectronic
documentation and order entry.
- Providesinitial orientation to Advanced Clinicals for all new
and existing providers;to include elbow-to-elbow rounding
- Participates in data monitoring and action plandevelopment
related to advanced clinical documentation.
- Assists in the management of rejected orders inMeditech and HPF
- Identifies and reports system or buildissues that negatively
affect adoption or performance.
- Participate in clinical development andreview of order sets and
- Assists testing and training for newMeditech Advanced Clinical
(CPOE, PDOC, ED PDOC and clinical modules) releasesand
- Participates in Performance ImprovementActivities related to
Advanced Clinicals, including Advanced Clinicals CoreTeam, Advanced
Clinicals Committee, Quality Council, and Clinical
- Regular, Punctual and dependable attendance.
- Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission/ValueStatement
- Participates in special projects as needed andperforms other
duties as assigned. Your benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
Qualifications EDUCATIONREQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED: (list required
and preferred separately)
- AssociatesDegree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing required
- BachelorsDegree in Nursing preferred
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION:(list required and preferred separately)
- Current FL RN license required or appropriatecompact licensure.
If compact license held, active FL RN license requiredwithin 90
days of hire
- BLS-AmericanHeart Association BLS Provider issued card required
EXPERIENCEREQUIRED OR PREFERRED: (list requiredand preferred
- Minimum of 3years clinical experience in an acute care hospital
setting either as aRegistered Nurse, required.
- Minimum of 2years of experience working with an Electronic
Health Record system; Meditechpreferred
- 1year teaching experience; i.e. precepting, mentoring, and
in-service provision, in a clinicalenvironment required
Keywords: HCA., Tallahassee , RN / Registered Nurse / Florida / Permanent / Clinical Informatics Nur, Healthcare , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!