COVID Immunization LPN
Company: WiredPeople, Inc.
Posted on: February 24, 2021
WiredPeople is seeking immunization/vaccination nurses to join our
team. Successful candidates will perform clinical nursing tasks
such as COVID-19 immunization and support duties, COVID-19 testing
in the specified city and during mobile events, education of
patients and the community about the importance of disease
prevention and health promotion, seasonal influenza immunization,
and other needs related to community nursing and health.
These positions are temporary, part-time, variable hour roles
ideally suited towards candidates that wish to obtain supplemental
employment to their current employment roles.
- Performs clinical nursing duties and/or support duties at
COVID-19 immunization sites throughout their assigned region.
- Follows all CDC guidelines surrounding immunization
administration in both clinical settings and outdoor drive-through
- Performs COVID-19 testing duties at testing site and off-site
testing events throughout the city.
- Provides immunization services for infants, children and
adults, which includes administering vaccines and client education
related to immunizations.
- Ensures the provision of care according to program policies and
standing orders, and local, state, and federal regulations,
including facilitating annual Florida Department of Health Services
- Networks with and refers to community resources appropriate to
- Participates in orientation and clinical supervision of medical
- Documents in and maintains individual electronic client
- Educates and counsels clients, families and the community in
health promotion and disease prevention
- Interviews/counsels clients and conducts screenings and
- Identifies and networks with a variety of community resources
to address client needs and provides service coordination as
- Collaborates with multi-disciplinary teams to achieve division
- Traveling to outlying areas in the city, possibly outside of
normal business hours
Must possess a current Florida LPN license, pharmacist license, or
any license that authorizes administration of vaccines. Must obtain
a Florida driver's license by date of hire and maintain it
Completed LPN program and three years of clinical nursing
experience; OR, any combination of education, training and
experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent customer
service skills. The ideal candidate has schedule flexibility and
the ability to cover clinic and/or events as needed during peak
season(s) and scheduled or unscheduled absences of other staff.
WiredPeople provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, WiredPeople complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: WiredPeople, Inc., Tallahassee , COVID Immunization LPN, Healthcare , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!