Company: Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center
Location: Panama City
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center in Panama City, FL is hiring
a-Telemetry/PCU-Registered Nurse (RN)-to join a dynamic team and
top notch facility!--
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a 216-bed acute care hospital
proudly serving Bay County and surrounding communities for 40
years. The hospital was recently named a Joint Commission Top
Performer on Key Quality Measures- - heart failure, heart attack,
pneumonia, surgical care, and perinatal care - for the fourth
consecutive year and has achieved certifications for its stroke and
wound care.- - Located in Panama City, Florida, its team of more
than 450 providers and 1,000 employees work to ensure patients
receive the highest quality of care every day. With the areas only
designated Pediatric ER, four-bed Pediatric ICU and 28-bed NICU,
the hospital is ready to care for our youngest residents. - The
hospital has the only Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI
as recognized by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
Additionally, the hospital's cancer program is accredited by the
Commission on Cancer and the National Accreditation Program for
Breast Centers (NAPBC). These designations enhance the hospital's
quality of care and demonstrate its commitment to higher,
measurable standards of care.--The RN- provides direct nursing care
in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols
of the healthcare organization.- The tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.-
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.-
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required. -Benefits-We offer you an excellent total
compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team
and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits
include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability,
tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock
purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk
to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Come Join Our Team Today!
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current FL RN License required or appropriate
compact-licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license
required within 90 days of hire.-
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional
- One year of experience preferred
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.Notice Our Company's recruiters are here
to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take
your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment
process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or
personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking-.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center, Tallahassee , RN Telemetry/PCU, Healthcare , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!