Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn)
Company: Signature Healthcare
Posted on: May 6, 2021
We are excited to say that we have increased our wages We are
offering a $4,000 Sign on Bonus for Full Time Nurses! Come be a
part of our Long Term Care Revolution!! Located in the Florida
Panhandle, Signature HealthCARE of North Florida is a 180-bed
facility minutes away from Alabama and Georgia in the rural
community of Graceville, Florida. The nursing staff provide skilled
care for complex medical conditions such as post-surgical care,
wound care, and tracheotomy care; and the therapy team offers
speech, occupational, and physical therapy services six days a
week. Much focus is given to the elders quality of life, and elders
are encouraged to pursue individual interests by engaging in group
activities, individual leisure activities, monthly outings and
community involvement. In addition, the facility chaplain provides
religious services, counseling and spiritual guidance for elders,
their families, and staff. A growing number of SHC centers are
earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and
Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare's
"Best Places to Work" three times! Our culture is unparalleled and
founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation.
Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for
Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news! Come see what
the Revolution is all about! We're currently hiring for the
position of Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): Job Requirements:
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse with current state
- Must have a current/active CPR certification.
- Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word,
Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able
to work in the described environment.
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives
that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or
improve the work environment.
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in
accordance with rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the
long-term care industry.
- Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with
the written policies and procedures established by this
- Meet with your assigned nursing staff, as well as support
personnel, in planning the shift's services, programs and
activities. SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and
other protected categories.
Keywords: Signature Healthcare, Tallahassee , Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn), Healthcare , Graceville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!