Company: Consulate Health Care
Location: Panama City
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job Overview New Wages Now In Effect Weekend Shift 7am to 11pm,
floor and treatment positions available! A $225 Bonus Now Available
for a Perfect Punch Program Per Pay Period $6,000 Sign-On-Bonus!
Text "Emerald LPN" to: 407-805-1788 WHY WORK AT CONSULATE HEALTH
- Next Day Pay Option!
- Weekly Pay!
- Get Your COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Competitive Wages
- Benefits for the Entire Family! (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Shift Scheduling Mobile App
- Recognition and Rewards Program
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
- 401k Plan Available
- Employee Discounts
- Education and Training Programs availableThe Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN) care giver provides direct patient care to the
residents and patients of the health and rehabilitation center
(skilled nursing home), assisting them in activities of daily
living under the direction and supervision of a professional nurse.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the implementation of individualized treatment plans
for each assigned resident
- Supervise Nurse Techs and participate in their evaluation
- Oversee Falls Program and Pressure Sore Program
- Provide nursing services
- Conduct and document a thorough evaluation of each residents
medical status upon admission and throughout the residents course
of treatment Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Requirements:
- Graduate of approved accredited school of nursing
- Valid license as an LPN in state of
Keywords: Consulate Health Care, Tallahassee , LPN, Healthcare , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!