Graduate Nurse Surgical
Company: Central Florida Health Centralized
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Shift : Varies
Schedule : Full-Time
POSITION SUMMARY Under the direction of the unit director, the
Registered Nurse is responsible for the care and safety of the
patient. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Nursing degree from an accredited college or university and
have a scheduled seating for the NCLEX exam
- BLS current or within 2 weeks of hire
- Failure to pass the NCLEX exam will result in my position being
converted to a Nurse tech position. Failure on a 2 nd attempt will
result in having to transfer to a non-licensed/certified job unless
I currently hold a CNA license until the NCLEX exam is passed.
- Special Skills/Qualifications/Additional Training/Experience
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Keywords: Central Florida Health Centralized, Tallahassee , Graduate Nurse Surgical, Healthcare , Calvary, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!