Physician: Cardiac Surgeon Needed in Panama City, FL - JOB-2707800
Location: Panama City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Come live and practice in a resort city on the Gulf of Mexico.
It is known for its long white-sand beach and amusement parks.
Dolphins and sea turtles swim in the waters offshore.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking
for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great
opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your
needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the
country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the
Please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 800-365-8900 or email
your CV and references to CompHealth.
* Quick Facts: Group practice employed by the hospital
* Joining one surgeon who has been there for 20 years
* They would like to build to a group of 3.
* Strong cardiology referral program
* Robotics available
* Subspecialties welcomed
* Ideally they want someone with some experience, will look at a
fellow for the second hire
* Want someone to potentially take over this practice in 5
* Benefits: Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Tallahassee , Physician: Cardiac Surgeon Needed in Panama City, FL - JOB-2707800, Healthcare , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!