Occupational Therapist - Panama City, PRN
Location: Panama City
Posted on: January 13, 2022
POSITIONSUMMARY: To provide evaluative, consultative and treatment
interventions to allpatients referred by a licensed physician.
-Maintain effective communication with healthcare center staff,
patients,families and other customers.
1. - - - - -Completes Evaluations, Assessments, andtreatments
accurately, including all documentation/records, according to
policyand the individualized care plan in a timely and accurate
2. - - - -Followsestablished policies and procedures as related to
the scope of practice.
3. - - - -Recognizesand responds to priorities in patient care
showing initiative and soundjudgement.
4. - - - -Demonstrateswillingness to adapt to change in workload
and assists with training/orientingothers.
5. - - - -Providesa clean, safe environment with well-stocked
supplies and functioning equipment.Has current knowledge of proper
6. - - - -Observesuniform code or dress guidelines and wears ID
badge at all times.
7. - - - -Fostersteamwork environment and is supportive of cultural
8. - - - -Representsthe organization in a positive and professional
9. - - - -Acceptsresponsibility to report any alleged or suspected
violations to supervisorand/or others until the issue is
10. - Adheres to GreatCustomer Service principles of the
11. - Reports to work ontime as scheduled; providing proper
notification per policy of tardiness,planned or unplanned PTO.
12. - Follows all Tenetsof the Organization; demonstrating the
Committed to Caring Philosophythroughout each work day.
13. - Fosters a cultureof compliance by following the Code of
Conduct and other applicable policiesand regulatory requirements at
14. - Completes allrequired orientation, in services and trainings
timely and successfully.
15. - Perform otherrelated duties as necessary and as directed by
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Valid professional license in State of practice
Graduate of ACOTE accredited school and eligible to take or has
passed the NBCOT exams (National Board for Certification in
Occupational Therapy). - If foreign-trained, must meet the same
qualifications as U.S. educational program requirements.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Demonstrate a strong sense of quality, work ethic and flexibility.
Always representing the organization in a positive and professional
Demonstrates theability to take initiative and use sound judgment
in routine and emergencysituations. Knowledge of established safety
procedures when performing tasksand/or working with equipment.
Follow established safety regulations, toinclude fire protection
and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control,etc.
Expresses thoughts clearly and concisely in oral and written
Develops good rapport easily with patients, families, partners and
customers; exhibiting a helpful and courteous attitude at all
Generalproficiency in computer usage especially Microsoft Office
applications andelectronic medical record reporting following HIPAA
Maintainsself-direction, able to prioritize demonstrating excellent
time management toobtain outcomes and strategic goals by targeted
Attend and participate in continuing educationalprograms to keep
abreast of changes in your field as well as to maintaincurrent
license/certification, as required.
Primary Location: Florida-Panama City
Shift: 1st Shift
Job Posting: Dec 6, 2021, 4:34:06 PM
Keywords: PruittHealth, Tallahassee , Occupational Therapist - Panama City, PRN, Healthcare , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!