Company: Vertical Recruiting
Location: Panama City
Posted on: January 13, 2022
An outpatient Community clinic just outside Panama City, FL has
immediate opening for a General Dentist.All inquiries are
completely confidential, apply today!Excellent Dental opportunity
in Florida panhandle. Job offers competitive base salary, full
benefits, student loan reimbursement, CME, etc. Full-time or
part-time option available!Responsibilities of the Dentist
- Must be able to treat patients age 3+ to geriatric.
- Provide diagnosis of patients' dental status utilizing accepted
clinical and radiological techniques.
- May arrange for appropriate consultations to determine
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address
the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations,
prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments .
- May arrange for referral to dental specialists when
- Supervise the work of dental hygienist(s) and dental
- Job requires local travel to several sites in the immediate
area.Requirements of the Dentist
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have Florida license
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Must be able to work autonomously#NOIND
Keywords: Vertical Recruiting, Tallahassee , General Dentist, Healthcare , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!