Company: Westminster Communities of Florida
Posted on: January 13, 2022
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Comply with all applicable rules,
policies, standards, and guidelines related to employment with
Westminster Services and its communities.
- Assist in planning resident care by following physician
- Implement resident care based on physician orders.
- Evaluate care and communicate with doctors for updates of
- Administer medication, IVs, give shots, update patient records,
provide emotional support, patient education, basic diagnostics,
and other patient procedures for residents.
- Receive and transcribe orders from attending physicians.
- Monitor blood glucose, temperature, and blood pressure when
- Respond to all emergencies.
- Schedule doctor's appointments and coordinate transportation
for the residents. Includes scheduling labs and transcribing lab
- Supervise CNA's and LPN's as Charge Nurse - ensure they are
providing resident care based on physician orders and defined care
plans.The above job description is not to be construed as a
complete listing of the assignments and responsibilities assigned
to any employee; nor are such assignments restricted to those
precisely listed in this description. This job description may
change from time to time as the needs of the organization
change.ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Must be currently licensed in the
State of Florida as a Registered Nurse. Must be CPR Certified. One
year of long term care desirable. Med-Surg, Home Health experience
helpful. Experience working with the elderly, physically or
developmentally disabled adults preferred. Will train on-the- job
in lieu of above experience.Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- CPR Certified
Keywords: Westminster Communities of Florida, Tallahassee , RN/LPN 3p-11p, Healthcare , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!