Registered Nurse (RN) FT Night Shift-$15,000 Sign-On Bonus - Med Surg
Company: Select Medical Corporation
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) FT Night Shift-$15,000 Sign-On
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Registered Nurse (RN) - Full-Time Night
$15,000 Sign-on Bonus
RN rates starting at $33.60 for 5 years experience!
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select
Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU
patients who require extended hospital care. We employ over 48,000
people across the country and provide quality care to approximately
70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex
patients? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent patient
experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with
You will ensure that the nursing care plan is being followed by
being a Champion of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting
the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the
community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and
explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by
doing what is right.
* Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit.
* Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
* Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate systems.
* Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and
* Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed
* Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
* Promoting continuous quality improvement.
* Instructing and counseling patients/families.
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring
that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard.
You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you
are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic
* Valid State RN License required.
* BLS required at hire.
* ACLS required within 6 months of hire. (Agency RN must have ACLS
upon first shift, PRN staff must have ACLS upon hire).
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
* Clinical experience preferred.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid
work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both
fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
* An extensive and thorough orientation program.
* Tuition Reimbursement totaling up to $5,000/year.
* Student Loan Repayment Assistance totaling up to $1,000 per
quarter ($4,000 per year).
* 100% company-paid RN to BSN scholarship.
* Nurse Executive Development Program, which is a mentoring
initiative that shapes top performing nurses into leaders in our
* Clinical Advancement Program for RNs who would like to advance
their skills with a PCCN certification and/or CCRN certification,
both of which would include quarterly bonuses.
* Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
* Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
* A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
* Short and Long Term Disability.
* Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Medical Corporation, Tallahassee , Registered Nurse (RN) FT Night Shift-$15,000 Sign-On Bonus - Med Surg, Healthcare , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!