Evening - Registered Nurse - Increased Rates! - Med Surg
Company: Corizon Health, Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Evening - Registered Nurse - Increased Rates!About Corizon
Correctional healthcare is not just a job. It's a calling.
By choosing a career with Corizon Health, you are choosing the
opportunity to truly make a difference in the health, well-being,
and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in being a
pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. As a Corizon Health
professional, you have access to the resources and support to
enhance your skills, build a solid foundation to reach your career
potential, and contribute to the care and well-being of an
underserved population. There is no greater calling. Join Corizon
Health today and be part of our legacy of innovation and clinical
elow is a list of your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse (RN)
with Corizon Health:
* Responds to and initiates care for medical emergencies throughout
the facility. This includes the ability to perform continuous CPR
until properly relieved.
* Administers and documents medications on the Medication
Administration Record. Documents all nursing care provided.
* Performs histories and physicals on inmates. Assesses patient
health status and refers to appropriate level of healthcare
provider. Physically assists Physician in patient examinations and
treatments. Implements and follows up on Physician / Dentist verbal
and written orders.
* Teaches healthcare information to patients and correctional
* Collects samples, specimens and cultures per Physician
* Adheres to safety and security policies and participates in
disaster drills. Follows security regulations for keys, sharps and
controlled medications. Adheres to Universal Precautions and other
appropriate infection control practices.
* Performs venipuncture and I.V. therapy.
* Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment
* Other duties as assigned by management
Corizon Benefits (only applicable for full-time positions)
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life and Disability Insurance
* Generous PTO plan
* 401k with matching funds
* Employee Discount and Rewards Program
* Tuition Assistance
* Continuing Education Reimbursement
Experience & Requirements
* Registered Nurse licensure in state of employment or compact
state, license must be in good standing.
* CPR certification.
* Knowledge of specific state laws and regulations governing
* Satisfactory completion of initial and annual clinical
competencies to demonstrate clinical aptitude.
A background check, security clearance and drug screening are
required for this role.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws,
qualified applicants are considered for all positions without
regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual
orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran
status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans.
Keywords: Corizon Health, Inc, Tallahassee , Evening - Registered Nurse - Increased Rates! - Med Surg, Healthcare , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!