LPN Gadsden ER
Company: HCA Florida Capital Hospital
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Description Offering a $3,000 Sign-On Bonus for Qualified
Applicants! Apply today and join our HCA FamilyHCA Florida Gadsden
Emergency, A part of HCA Florida Capital Hospital -is a
fully-accredited healthcare facility with more than 1,400 employees
and 380 physicians. We are a 266-bed, acute-care hospital that
offers 24/7 Emergency Services in Leon and Gadsden Counties
including; a Pediatric ER, and an Express Care ER. Offerings also
include a Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Burn Clinic,
Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/PCI, Comprehensive Breast
Center, Family Center, Heart & Vascular Center, Orthopedic/Spine
Center, Physical Therapy Services, Stroke Center, Surgical
Services, Network-of-Care Affiliated Physician Practices, and
more.Position Summary: -Provide care to patients under the
direction of the RN, utilizing the nursing process within the scope
of their licensure, in accordance with the philosophy, goals, and
objectives of - HCA Florida Gadsden Emergency, A part of HCA
Florida Capital HospitalESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Administers and reports the effects of medications, treatments
and procedures performed on the patient.
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality
- Maintains and practices quality patient care through effective
use of resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the
patients right to privacy by protecting confidential
- Observes, reports and documents the patient's physiological and
psychological status, informing a Registered Nurse of any
incongruence's in the above.
- Actively seeks ways to control costs without compromising
patient safety, qualify of care or the services delivered.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the occurrence reporting system. -
Uses system to report potential patient safety issues.
- Follows established guidelines for reporting a significant
medical error or unanticipated outcome in the patient's care which
results in patient harm.
- Attends in-service presentations and completes all mandatory
- Uses Performance Improvement Plan to improve patient
- Regular, Punctual and dependable attendance.
- As a crisis prevention intervention trained staff member,
responds appropriately to a manpower request.
- Other duties as assigned.Your benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
- Student loan repaymentEDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Graduated from LPN training programLICENSURE/CERTIFICATION:
- Current FL LPN license required or appropriate compact
licensure. If compact license held, active FL LPN license required
within 90 days of hire.
- BLS-AHA OR American Red Cross Healthcare Provider certification
required upon hire
- Successfully completed 30 Hour IV Therapy Course or equivalent
as defined by the IV Therapy Guidelines issued by the Education
Department of the National Federation of License Practical Nurses
(Florida Administrative Code 64B9-12.005) required upon hire
- ACLS-AHA OR American Red Cross Healthcare Provider
certification required upon hireEXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED: -
- Acute care experience preferred
Keywords: HCA Florida Capital Hospital, Tallahassee , LPN Gadsden ER, Healthcare , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!