Posted on: August 5, 2022
Position: Radiology TechCareRev is the future of work in
healthcare. With our mobile app, you re just a few clicks away from
creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the
bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry
not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you ve applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you ll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It s that easy!
Requirements for the Radiology Tech Role
- 1-year full-time recent inpatient or outpatient operating room
experience. Must be current and within the last year. Experience
cannot include that of school or clinicals, home health care and
- State licensure to practice as a Radiology Technologist in the
state you plan to work.
- Proficiency with C-arm. You must be able to handle all types of
cases with minimal to no guidance, including but not limited to:
ortho, spine, pain, etc.
- BLS required.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions. How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don t see an update? Check your spam. We don t want you to miss
booking your interview! Rates are subject to change without prior
notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.
Keywords: CareRev, Tallahassee , Radiology Technologist, Healthcare , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!