Registered Nurse (RN) - Wound Care - $27-34 per hour, Days
Company: HCA Florida Healthcare
Location: Panama City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
HCA Florida Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Wound
Care for a nursing job in Panama City, Florida.Job Description &
- Specialty: Wound Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 10 hours, days
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription Sign On Bonus Offered to
Eligible Applicants!!--HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital in Panama
City, FL is looking to hire an--Inpatient Wound Care
Clinical--Coordinatorto join a dynamic--team and top notch
facility!------HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital is a 238-bed acute
care hospital proudly serving Bay County and surrounding
communities for 40 years. The hospital was recently named a Joint
Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures-- - heart failure,
heart attack, pneumonia, surgical care, and perinatal care - for
the fourth consecutive year and has achieved certifications for its
stroke and wound care.-- --Located in Panama City, Florida, its
team of more than 450 providers and 1,000 employees work to ensure
patients receive the highest quality of care every day. With the
areas only designated Pediatric ER, four-bed Pediatric ICU and
28-bed NICU, the hospital is ready to care for our youngest
residents. --The hospital has the only Accredited Chest Pain Center
with Primary PCI as recognized by the Society of Cardiovascular
Patient Care. Additionally, the hospital's cancer program is
accredited by the Commission on Cancer and the National
Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). These
designations enhance the hospital's quality of care and demonstrate
its commitment to higher, measurable standards of care.--Job
Responsibilities:------The In-Patient Wound Care Clinical
Coordinator is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating,
administering and evaluating quality nursing care for patients at
risk for skin breakdown, open wounds, ostomy care and education,
and continence care.-- The Clinical Coordinator will act as a
resource for nursing service on all units.
- Provides continuity of care for patients in collaboration with
physicians through planning, implementing and evaluating
comprehensive wound care.
- Actively participates in the preparation of regular statistical
and narrative reports regarding clinic operations.
- Assists Program Director in creating the clinic budget, follows
up with attempts to maintain operations within budget, and provides
timely justification or explanation of significant variances from
- Evaluates patient care and outcomes for quality assurance, and
provides appropriate intervention as needed.
- Analyzes and documents needs and trends regarding staffing,
procedures, equipment and training, reporting same to Program
- Integrates knowledge of reimbursement into patient
communication, collaborating with third party payors and other
professionals as needed.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge and skills in the area of wound
care in direct patient care as well as comprehensive assessment and
coordination of patient's care involving multiple disciplines.
- Competently educates patient and/or family in comprehensive
wound care, dressings, edema control, specialty foot care,
offloading and life-style changes.
- Demonstrates competence to instruct and monitor staff in
ordered treatments, including, but not limited to vascular
assessment, wound assessment, sterile technique, dressings.
- Actively demonstrates knowledge and use of proper body
mechanics instructing others as needed.
- Assumes patient advocate role, protecting all patient
- Follows established--patient safety guidelines--for reporting a
significant medical error or unanticipated outcome in the patient's
care which results in patient harm.
- Marketing/Community Relations - Attends Community events
representing the Wound Care Center.
- HCA Florida Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-192282. Pay package is
based on 10 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to
confirmation). Posted job title: Registered Nurse Inpatient Wound
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
Keywords: HCA Florida Healthcare, Tallahassee , Registered Nurse (RN) - Wound Care - $27-34 per hour, Days, Healthcare , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!