Registered Nurse (RN) - Progressive Care Unit - $25-31 per hour
Company: HCA Florida Healthcare
Location: Panama City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
HCA Florida Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN)
Progressive Care Unit for a nursing job in Panama City, Florida.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Progressive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 10 hours, nights, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription *Sign On Bonus for
Eligible Candidates*--HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital in Panama
City, FL is hiring a--Telemetry/PCU--Registered Nurse (RN)--to join
a dynamic team and top notch facility!----HCA Florida Gulf Coast
Hospital is a 223-bed acute care hospital proudly serving Bay
County and surrounding communities for 40 years. The hospital was
recently named a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality
Measures-- - heart failure, heart attack, pneumonia, surgical care,
and perinatal care - for the fourth consecutive year and has
achieved certifications for its stroke and wound care.-- Located in
Panama City, Florida, its team of more than 450 providers and 1,000
employees work to ensure patients receive the highest quality of
care every day. With the areas only designated Pediatric ER,
four-bed Pediatric ICU and 28-bed NICU, the hospital is ready to
care for our youngest residents. The hospital has the only
Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI as recognized by the
Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. Additionally, the
hospital's cancer program is accredited by the Commission on Cancer
and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).
These designations enhance the hospital's quality of care and
demonstrate its commitment to higher, measurable standards of
- The RN-- provides direct nursing care in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
organization.-- The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.--
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.--
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.--BenefitsWe offer you an excellent total
compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team
and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits
include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability,
tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock
purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk
to you about this fantastic opportunity. Come Join Our Team
Today!--Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current FL RN License required or appropriate
compact--licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license
required within 90 days of hire.--
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- One year of experience preferred
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.HCA
Florida Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-186462. Pay package is based on
10 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation).
Posted job title: Registered Nurse StepdownBenefits
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
Keywords: HCA Florida Healthcare, Tallahassee , Registered Nurse (RN) - Progressive Care Unit - $25-31 per hour, Healthcare , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!