General Radiology job
Company: Envision Physician Services
Location: Panama City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Competitive Pay!General Radiologist Position in Sunny Florida!
Fellows Welcome!Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center along with
Envision Physician Services has an exciting opportunity for a BC/BE
Radiologist comfortable with General Diagnostics to join our
practice . Located in Panama City, Florida, this 223 - bed acute
care hospital is continuing to grow and is undergoing a 24 million
dollar expansion. The hospital was named a Top 100 Hospital by
Truven Health Analytics and was awarded an "A" rating by The
Leapfrog Group.Position Requirements:
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Current Florida licensure is preferred.
- Fellowship training in Body Imaging and/or Breast highly
- MQSA Certification is a plus, with the ability to perform
stereotactic, US guided and needle localization breast
- Proficiency across all modalities including plain film,
fluoroscopy, comfortable with general diagnostics, nuclear
medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT and Ultrasound
etc.Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Excellent Compensation
- Competitive Pay!
- Final reads done after hours by our own internal Teleradiology
- Advanced technical support
- Paid time off , CME
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- All benefits effective day 1 - Benefits include: medical,
dental, vision, and 401kCommunity Highlights:
- State Parks
- Dining For more information about this opportunity, please
contact: Craig Cassidy, Radiology Clinical Recruiter, at
469-967-9331 or e-mail Craig.Cassidy@EnvisionHealth.com.
Keywords: Envision Physician Services, Tallahassee , General Radiology job, Healthcare , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!