Clinical Child Psychologist to provide services Bahrain!
Company: Sterling Medical Corporation
Location: Panama City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Sterling Medical has a great position for a Clinical Child
Psychologist to provide services Bahrain!
**MILITARY SPOUSES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!**
1. Possess a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology
from an American Psychological Association (APA) accredited
university or professional School.
2. Successful completion of a psychologist intern program which has
been approved by the APA.
3. Shall possess at least two consecutive years of direct
experience during the past four years administering and assessing
the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS) exam in the
diagnosis of Autism.
4. At least two years of general experience with pediatric clients
and at least one year within the past five years specializing with
the age group (0-3),this can include experience gained during
practicum, internship or clinical fellowship year (CFY) as part of
a degree program.
5. Possess and maintain a valid, U.S. unrestricted license
6.) Posses a BLS
- Position is Full-Time
- Eight Hours Per Day Monday - Friday
- Day Shift Hours - 7:30 AM-4:30 PM
- Forty Hours Per Week
- 26 Days of Paid Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
Interested candidates should submit resume to Chris Van De Grift by
email at cvandegrift@Sterlingmedcorp.com or call 513-984-1800
Sterling Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Sterling Medical Corporation, Tallahassee , Clinical Child Psychologist to provide services Bahrain!, Healthcare , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!