CNA (FT) 3p-11p/11p-7a
Company: Westminster Palms
Posted on: January 25, 2023
DescriptionJoin our great team! Westminster Oaks is seeking a
full-time CNA's to provide assigned residents with routine daily
nursing care in accordance with nursing care procedures and as
directed by supervisor. Preserves residents dignity, honors
residents rights, provides good customer service, communicates
appropriately, and adheres to federal and state compliance
regulations. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Comply with all applicable
rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment
with Westminster Services and its communities.
- Assist patients/residents with Activities of Daily Living such
as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, ambulating,
toileting, and other resident needs.
- Ensure that beds are made; trash has been removed, and a high
level of hygiene is maintained in the room.
- Ensure that meals are served on time and assist residents with
meals and feeding, if necessary.
- Take vital signs and report observations and any change in
condition to the nurse.
- Practice infection prevention and control measures in
compliance with Federal, State and facility requirements.
- Document in CNA ECS flow-sheet promptly, accurately and
- Make routine and frequent rounds to ensure those safety
precautions/equipment are in place and in working order.
- Avoid development of skin problems or skin breakdown by
providing timely incontinent care and frequent repositioning of
residents that need assistance. The above job description is not to
be construed as a complete listing of the assignments and
responsibilities assigned to any employee; nor are such assignments
restricted to those precisely listed in this description. This job
description may change from time to time as the needs of the
organization change.ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Must be a Certified
Nursing Assistant in accordance with the laws of Florida. One year
of long term care experience or working with handicapped or
developmentally disabled adults. Must be CPR Certified.EOE/DFWP -
We honor those who serve.QualificationsBehaviorsPreferred
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goalsLicenses & CertificationsRequired
- CPR Certified
- 1 year: One year of long term care experience or working with
handicapped or developmentally disabled adults
Keywords: Westminster Palms, Tallahassee , CNA (FT) 3p-11p/11p-7a, Healthcare , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!