Registered Nurse - Med Surg
Company: MHM Services, Inc
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Centurion is proud to be the provider of medical services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Registered Nurse to join our team at Jefferson Correctional Institution located in Monticello, Florida.
The RN is responsible for providing holistic nursing care within the appropriate scope of practice to incarcerated patients. Registered Nurses work under the direction of the Director of Nursing and/or Nursing Supervisor and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to identify, assess and respond to a wide range of physical, psychological and social needs of the patient.
* Florida RN license or ability to obtain license
* Current CPR
* Corrections experience not required
* Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
Day shift 7am-7:30pm, with rotating weekends
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
* Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Generous paid time off
* Paid holidays
* Flexible Spending Account
* Continuing Education benefits
* Eligible for up to $4,000 per year State Loan Reimbursement through Florida Reimbursement Assistance for Medical Education Program (FRAME)
* Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
Keywords: MHM Services, Inc, Tallahassee , Registered Nurse - Med Surg, Healthcare , Monticello, Florida
here to apply!