Academic Psychiatry Opportunity in Tallahassee, Florida
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Description Specialization:PsychiatryJob Summary: HCA Florida
Capital Hospital in Tallahassee, Florida, in conjunction with the
University of Central Florida College of Medicine (UCF COM), is
seeking a psychiatrist to join their established Psychiatry
- Must be board eligible or board certified in Psychiatry.
- The incoming physician will receive a faculty appointment
through UCF COM.
- Supervise residents and structured didactics.
- New grads with interest in teaching welcome.
- Ability to focus primarily on outpatient only practice with no
call or weekday inpatient focus with some weekend coverage.
- Practice anticipates new physician to ramp-up quickly
- HCA Florida Capital Hospital Behavioral Center is a 14,000 sq.
ft., 24-bed inpatient treatment center that treats adults 18 and
older who are experiencing acute illnesses and require 24-hour
medical care. They are a Baker Act receiving facility that also
accepts voluntary and direct admissions.
- Addiction background, training preferred. Incentive/Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Robust benefit package
- Strong support system About Graduate Medical Education at HCA
Florida Capital Hospital:
- HCA Healthcare has over 270+ residency and fellowship programs
across the country
- HCA Capital Hospital successfully launched Graduate Medical
Education in 2022 with Psychiatry and Dermatology. They have plans
to grow additional residency and potential fellowship
- The psychiatry program is approved for 24 residents and started
its first class in 2022. About HCA Florida Capital Hospital:
- 288-bed, full service acute-care hospital providing 24/7
Emergency Services as well as additional services like their
Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest
Pain Center w/ PCI, Orthopedic / Spine Center and Heart and
- Three Freestanding Emergency Departments servicing the
Tallahassee area and surrounding communities.
- Named one of America's 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic
- Growing Graduate Medical Education residency programs in
collaboration with University of Central Florida
- $23M 26-bed Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation Center
- 10-bed, Level II NICU
- More than 1400 employees and 500 providers As the State
Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local
attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short
drive from some of Florida's most beautiful beaches. In the last
five years, Tallahassee is the only Florida city that has been
recognized twice by Southern Living Magazine as "One of the South's
Best Cities" and by Livability as one of the " Most Livable
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Tallahassee , Academic Psychiatry Opportunity in Tallahassee, Florida, Healthcare , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!