Nurse Manager Women's and Children's Services
Company: Capital Regional Medical Center
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Capital Regional Medical Center (CRMC) is a fully-accredited healthcare facility with more than 1,100 employees and 500 physicians. A 266-bed, acute-care hospital that offers 24/7 Emergency Services in Leon and Gadsden Counties including; a Pediatric ER, Senior Care ER and an Express Care ER. We also offer a Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/PCI, Comprehensive Breast Center, Family Center, Heart & Vascular Center, Orthopedic Center, Physical Therapy Services, Senior First, Sleep Center, Stroke Center, Surgical Services, Wound Healing Center, Network-of-Care Affiliated Physician Practices, and more.
Nurse Manager of Women's and Children's Services
To administer, analyze and appraise the care given to patients within the Department. To advise the Department Director regarding the status of patient care, budgetary projections, quality improvement processes. To anticipate and estimate future needs of the Department to improve quality of patient care in accordance with the philosophy, goals, objectives and mission of CRMC.
- Demonstrates advanced level of clinical skills and the ability to support others to achieve the delivery of quality care.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills and competency in leadership, supervision and management of staff.
- Demonstrates excellent skills in planning, organizing and managing personnel resources in a cost effective and productive manner for the operational area of the nursing unit.
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing process.
- Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality Improvement processes.
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is supportive of quality patient care through effective use of resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the patients right to privacy by protecting confidential information.
- Participates in planning and implementing patient care and teaching based on a total assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes appropriate action based on assessment of the patient. Qualifications
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Master's Degree preferred
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire
- BLS-American Heart Association BLS Provider issued card required
- CRRN preferred
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- Acute care experience required
- Management experience preferred
Keywords: Capital Regional Medical Center, Tallahassee , Nurse Manager Women's and Children's Services, Healthcare , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!