LOCAL Box Truck Delivery Driver
Location: Lynn Haven
Posted on: May 6, 2021
LOCAL Box Truck Delivery Driver
Call (877) 620-6595 or Apply Online
Mingledorff s has immediate needs for LOCAL Delivery Drivers. Our
Box Truck Drivers make local commercial deliveries throughout the
day and are home every night. We offer a very generous compensation
package including: Paid Time Off package, full medical, dental, and
vision benefits, 401K matching, company paid holidays, tuition
reimbursement and opportunities for advancement. We are a
well-respected, 80 year old privately held HVAC distribution
company in the Southeast.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers specified product to various local commercial
locations in a safe and efficient manner
- Coordinates with management safe and efficient delivery
- At the time of delivery, verifies with the customer the correct
product was delivered in a satisfactory condition
- Performs loading and unloading of truck
- Maintains all required certifications required by DOT, OSHA and
company safety programs
- Ensures all required paperwork, including but not limited to
shipping papers and Hazmat paperwork, is accurately completed and
- Performs pre and post truck inspections
- Maintains truck maintenance records
- When not driving, performs same duties as a Warehouse
Associate, including receiving merchandise, operating forklifts,
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required
to stand; walk; sit; lay on the floor; use hands to finger, handle,
or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms;
climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear;
taste or smell. The employee must lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
The employee may work in environments as cold as 20 degrees or as
hot as 105 degrees. Specific vision abilities required by the job
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
All the physical demands and tasks described in these Job Duties
and Responsibilities are the essential functions of this job. If
requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
their job, absent undue hardship or direct threat.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Commercial Driving License (CDL) with Hazmat endorsement, as
- 1 year driving delivery truck
- 1 year forklift and warehouse experience
- 1 year customer service experience, preferred
- Proficient in computer and inventory systems,
- Possess a valid driver s license
- Possess a satisfactory driving record as determined by Company
- Qualify for and remain insurable under Company liability
- Must be 21 years of age
This job description is not an exhausted list of all functions that
employee may be required to perform, and employee may be required
to perform additional functions. Company reserves the right to
revise the job description at any time. Employment is at-will.
Mingledorff s, together with its partner companies, promotes a
drug-free, alcohol-free workplace. Applicants being considered for
hire must pass a drug test before beginning work. Refusal to submit
to testing will result in disqualification of further employment
Mingledorff s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Attention Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability
and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the
application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are
limited in the ability to access or use this online application and
need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an
alternate way for you to apply.
Apply Online Below or Call (877) 620-6595
Keywords: Mingledorff's, Tallahassee , LOCAL Box Truck Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Lynn Haven, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!