Company: Innisfree Hotels
Location: Panama City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Innisfree Hotels is an inclusive workplace that fosters a
culture of care where employees genuinely matter, and their voices
Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach
We are looking for an energetic Cocktail Server committed to
providing a high-quality dining experience to our guests. The
Cocktail Server's responsibilities include speaking with guests,
taking drink and food orders, making recommendations, processing
payments, and ensuring that guests' needs are met, and they have an
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Always approaches all interactions with guests and employees in a
friendly and service-oriented manner by maintaining a positive
- Promotes a positive and caring work environment by addressing and
resolving any conflict in a calm and poised manner.
- Engages and creates a positive experience for guests.
- Verifies identification and age requirements of customers.
- Recommends a variety of popular and creative cocktails and is
familiar with different types of wine and beer.
- Takes guest orders and input into POS system, run food, bus
tables, helping other servers as needed.
- Makes drink suggestions based on customer tastes and
- Collects payments from guests, processes credit card
transactions, and accurately manages cash transactions, settling
tabs using the POS system.
- Monitors all meals for guests and provides optimal experience to
all guests and initiates all food and beverage orders and ensures
optimal level of guest satisfaction.
- Keeps an eye out for potentially unsafe situations and
overindulgence and ensures that no alcohol is consumed by minors by
- Maintains a friendly attitude, attending all guests in an
efficient and prompt manner.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products,
menus, and promotions.
- Provides guests with information about facilities, attractions,
and activities in or outside the property.
- Stays current and up to date with all hotel's special events.
- Projects a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality
and guest service.
- Handles guest complaints and solve problem to the degree
- Performs any other duties as assigned by management.
1. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum 1 year of serving and customer service experience
required, hospitality industry preferred.
3. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in
written, oral, or scheduled form.
4. Ability to read, write, and speak effectively in English in
order to communicate with guests and team members.
5. Knowledge of reservation and POS systems.
6. Ability to work with computers and good knowledge of operating
7. Must be able to multi-task and be detail oriented.
8. Must be a team player.
Innisfree Hotels will invest in you, if you invest in you. We are a
fast-paced, expanding company and we need team members who thrive
on challenge, seek responsibility and value our culture to lead us
into the next generation of growth.
Keywords: Innisfree Hotels, Tallahassee , Cocktail Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Panama City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!