Sbarro - Shift Supervisor
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Position Summary:Quick Service Restaurant Shift Leaders play a
key role in supporting the Restaurant General Manager in the day to
day operation of the restaurant. The Shift Leader acts as the shift
lead in the absence of the Restaurant General Manager or Assistant
Manager, training, coaching and driving team member performance. If
you are a high energy, outgoing person who loves to work as part of
a team, this job is for you! Responsibilities involve providing
friendly and professional service to our guests, preparing our
products and assisting to keep the restaurant tidy and well
presented. Supports the Restaurant General Manager in developing an
exceptional guest experience and a working environment that
promotes engagement and living the Company
- Greet all guests in a friendly manner to make them feel
welcomed and appreciated.
- Effectively operate the register, processing transactions in an
efficient and friendly manner to minimize guest wait time.
- Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the location
(inside and out) ensuring that stock levels are appropriate, that
the product is fresh and the food service area is spotless.
- Assist with food service operations including food preparation
and food safety, executing Company processes and programs to
provide a consistent guest experience.
- In Store Managers absence, complete Managers reports, product
ordering and banking as needed.
- Lead by example in execution of Company values, programs,
processes and policies.
- Coach team to achieve desired service time, quality and
accuracy standards, supervising and coordinating work of co-workers
in a fair and consistent manner.
- Provide training, feedback, coaching and direction to fellow
team members, assuming role of Shift lead in Restaurant General
Manager or Assistant Managers absence.
- Make safety a priority within the store for guests and team
- Perform other duties as assigned at the discretion of the
Restaurant General Manager.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodations.Working
Relationships:Restaurant Clerks, Team Members, Shift Leaders,
Assistant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, District Manager,
Brand Manager, and various Corporate personnel and vendorsMinimum
Education:N/APreferred Education:High School or GEDMinimum
Experience:N/APreferred Experience:1 year restaurant
experiencePreferred Licenses/Certifications and Skills:ServSafe
/Food Safety certification a plus but not mandatory, Valid Drivers
license subject to certain municipal jurisdictions that require a
Food Handlers Certification for all employees who work in food
- Comfortable talking and interacting with guests and team
- High energy
- Ability to move from one activity to another quickly
- Team oriented; willing to give extra effort to help others
- Computer skills are helpfulScheduling:This position is a part
time and full-time and involves working a variety of hours, day and
night, as EG America locations can be open 24 hours depending on
the location. Weekend & Holiday hours are required.Hours &
Conditions:Part-time (up to 29 hours), Full-time (30-40
hours)Travel:5% - will be required to deliver deposits to the
bank.Physical Requirements:Ability to maneuver and regularly lift
and or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25
pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Ability
to stand/walk 8 hours a day; reach overhead, bend, squat, twist,
reach, grasp and grip and work in cooler (cold temperatures). The
noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate.Other:Specialized attire required in food establishments.
Slip resistant footwear is required, as well as attire specifically
required by brand standards and franchise
Keywords: cumberlandfarmsinc, Tallahassee , Sbarro - Shift Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...