Customer Service Specialist
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Customer Service Specialist
Job Posting Location
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 6:00pm
Enjoy making life easier for your clients?
Us too.Service Associate (Corporate Filing Team)
CSC is an industry leader and the unwavering partner to many of the
world's most successful organizations. Our success is built on
trust, tenacity, passion, and a commitment to customer service. We
work as a team. We always find a way. We are never complacent. If
this sounds like you, read on learn more about the different teams
hiring in Wilmington, DE:
As a Service Associate on the corporate filing team, you will
process incoming orders in multiple states and county
jurisdictions. Once orders have been researched, the team is
responsible for reviewing the documents, entering the data into our
internal systems, uploading documents, billing the customer in
addition to sending results accurately to customers in a timely
manner through our internal systems.
Our customer service interview process includes a digital interview
powered by HireVue. We like digital interviews because it gives you
a chance to tell your story and be more than just a piece of paper.
If selected for a digital interview, you will receive an email
invitation to complete the interview as well as a brief skills
assessment. Please be prepared to complete this process which
should take no more than 30 minutes. To learn more about digital
interviewing and to help prepare for your interview, visit
What you'll do for us:
- Building relationships with our customers to better understand
their unique needs
- Fulfilling requests and answering questions for internal and
- Responding to customer inquiries via email
- Data entry of client information
- Electronic filing and retrieval of documents
- Maintaining and updating customer records
- Managing customer portfolios
- Research and analysis of legal documents
- Navigating quickly between multiple databases quickly and
- Making daily trips to the Secretary of State to submit and
What we'll do for you:
- Empower you to find your own solutions to challenges faced by
our clients - some of the world's leading companies
- Give you the freedom to explore, experiment, and implement
- Provide excellent benefits for you and your family, including
paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with employer match,
medical insurance, and more.
These technical skills, experience, and qualifications will provide
a successful foundation for this position:
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team
- The ability to multitask
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Flexibility and agility
- Problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why join us?
At CSC--, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and
anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our
innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive
mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled
businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented
people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our
employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer
demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions
for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most
positions are filled with internal moves and employee
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus
recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based
on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family,
including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life
insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off,
tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and
digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping
your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to
protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise
and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are
the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of
the Fortune 500--, more than half of the Best Global Brands
(Interbrand--), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000
financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA
since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada,
Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company
capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we
accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and
level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not
intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and
Keywords: Corptax, Tallahassee , Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!