Company: Big Bend Hospice
Posted on: May 28, 2023
This position will be responsible for processing bi-weekly payroll. The ideal candidate must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, employees, and the general public. Additionally, you will assist the accounting department as needed in this position.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school.
- 3 years related experience and training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Payroll Software
- Detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of payroll and tax laws is required.
Join a Team that inspires hope!
Big Bend Hospice is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We celebrate diversity without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics.
Keywords: Big Bend Hospice, Tallahassee , Payroll Administrator, Human Resources , Tallahassee, Florida
here to apply!