Talent Development Specialist
Company: One Call
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Talent Dev Specialist We're looking for colleagues who are ready
to Think Big, Go Fast, Deliver Awe, and Win Together. These core
values embody our diverse and inclusive culture and help us live
out our mission of "getting people the care they need when they
need it." Over the last 30 years, our company has established
itself as the market leader in managed care for the workers'
compensation industry. We are committed to making a positive impact
in the lives of the injured workers we serve, and we have fun doing
it. Salary Range: $46700 - $70100 Salary This compensation range
takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in
making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill
sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and
other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range
estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic
differential associated with the location at which the position may
be filled. At One Call, it is not typical for an individual to be
hired at or near the top of the range for their role and
compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances
of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $46700
- $70100 Salary Benefits Summary: In return for your commitment to
our company's mission, we offer a vast array of benefits to help
support the whole you. --- Opportunities to work from home ---
Competitive wages with opportunities to earn annual merit increases
--- Paid development hours to use for professional and community
development! --- Generous paid time off, 8 company holidays, and 2
floating holidays per year --- $1,000 Colleague Referral Program
--- Enterprise Recognition Program rewarding colleagues for their
extraordinary work --- Exclusive discounts on travel, activities,
and merchandise via work discount program --- Colleague Assistance
Program that provides free counseling and financial services ---
Tuition Reimbursement Program including certifications --- Quantum
Health: A healthcare navigation platform to help our colleagues
make the best, most cost-effective healthcare decisions ---
Medical, dental, and vision insurance --- Pre-Tax FSA and HSA
health savings accounts --- 401(k) matching --- Company paid life
insurance --- Company paid short term and long-term disability ---
Referral program --- Healthcare concierge --- The One Call
Foundation which aims to help colleagues during unexpected
emergencies, from car accidents to natural disasters. Reporting to
the Manager of Talent Development, Enterprise Learning, the Talent
Development Specialist will be responsible for design, development
and delivery of a wide range of leadership and individual
contributor professional development training - including
classroom, online instructor led, self-paced learning, and course
development. The Talent Development Specialist constructs,
conducts, and analyzes training needs-assessments and uses the
resulting data to create new courses and tools, enhance current
offerings, and coach colleagues on solutions to close skill gaps,
build knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) and uncover
discretionary talent to achieve business goals.Entry level role.
Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Organize, conduct,
and evaluate internal training programs. Select or create materials
and appropriate delivery methods for programs on a variety of
topics (e.g., onboarding, job skills, process improvement). Works
under close to moderate supervision to ensure accuracy. Consults
with senior peers on processes or errors to learn through
experience. Typically requires 0-4 years of experience. GENERAL
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitates learning programs in both large and small group
settings demonstrating outstanding professionalism, facilitation,
and coaching skills in all training formats, for all levels and
- Collaborates with Subject Matter Experts (SMES) to determine
training content, format, delivery, and tools, such as quick
reference guides, microlearning, participant manuals, and slide
decks. Updates and proactively enhances existing courses.
- Analyzes and interprets data from formal needs assessments and
multiple sources, including but not limited to, personal
observations, requests from managers, and focus groups to make
recommendations for future improvements and additional training
- Creates training plans, new training courses (ILT and vILT) and
materials with minimal supervision.
- Actively seeks to build strategic relationships in the
organization that support knowledge sharing and business
- Provides administrative and/or facilitator support for
trainers, including training for New Hire Orientation, and
facilitates onboarding programs.
- Coordinates and schedules meetings, workshops, and program
sessions as needed.
- Manages extensive training assets catalog to support succession
planning and career pathing.
- Tracks and creates reports on outcomes of all talent
development priorities and maintains training records.
- Researches and integrates best practices in talent development
into programs and services.
- Additional duties as assigned. EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in business, Education, Organizational
Development, or equivalent combination of education, training,
certifications and related work experience.
- Familiarization with Cornerstone LMS or similar learning
- Working knowledge of adult learning principles. GENERAL
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent facilitation skills for a broad range of job
categories and levels.
- Experience constructing, conducting, and analyzing basic work
team needs assessments across multiple disciplines.
- Highly skilled at determining knowledge gaps and developing
appropriate high-quality training solutions.
- Ability to independently establish strong working relationships
and collaborate effectively with manager, colleagues, and training
stakeholders across the organization.
- High level of creativity; ability to evaluate and address
training and development needs in a fast-paced and changing
- Demonstrated strong knowledge and application of adult
learning, ADDIE, and best practices in training delivery
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Must be highly organized and demonstrate excellent attention to
- Must maintain a high energy level, optimism and ability to
effectively facilitate multiple projects while performing day-
- Must be self-motivated and possess highest level of personal
initiative.PHYSICAL/EMOTIONAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- For roles located in office or home settings; this job is
primarily sedentary and may involve repetitive motions; the
employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers,
speak, and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and lift
objects (up to 10lbs weight; up to 4 ft. height).
- The work environment utilizes florescent lighting; noise level
- The emotional demand of the job may cause undue stress from,
but not limited to, moderate/heavy workload.
- Reasonable accommodations will be individually assessed and
possibly made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions of the position.
- Please be advised this job description is subject to change at
Keywords: One Call, Tallahassee , Talent Development Specialist, Human Resources , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!