Company: AMN Healthcare
Posted on: July 12, 2019
The RECRUITER (RPO) builds committed, trusting relationships with
healthcare professionals by understanding their goals &
professional needs, by educating on current healthcare job market,
and by deploying consultative selling strategies to promote
opportunities in order to satisfy client expectations of candidate
quality and fit, ultimately impacting revenue.
* Plan prospectingstrategy according to market demand on a daily
and weekly basis to contact as many qualified candidates as
possible via phone and email in order to establish relationships
and expand the sales network of qualified healthcare professionals
* Partner with RPO Sourcers via formal and informal discussions
(phone, email, meetings) to develop strategies and target their
efforts on high-priority positions.
* Develop and leverage a social media strategy (e.g. LinkedIn,
Facebook, Twitter) to prospect business development opportunities,
and increase potential/qualified candidate flow.
* Cultivate client relationships (including CNO, VP of HR, HR
Managers, HR Recruiters) through diligent communication to generate
orders and increase specialties.
* Optimize market demand for RPO solutions using BRAIN prospecting
report, job boards, internal AMN cross-selling, in order to promote
healthcare job opportunities and increase HP submission rate.
* Update the HP candidate database in terms of accurate contact
information, qualifications, quality services documentation and
selling points in order to reengage candidates throughout the
* Consult with HP on professional goals, probing for unspoken needs
using a consultative selling style in order to gain commitment to
take urgent action on the available opportunities.
* Qualify HPs likelihood of placement according to licensure,
availability, skill set and potential fit in order to prioritize
sales focus and determine the best job match for highest
probability of placement.
* Present candidate files to client contacts according to relevant
work history, skills and intangible qualities for HPs via applicant
tracking system in order to highlight the best fit for the orders
and place candidates.
* Navigate HP and client through the offer/placement process via
phone and email; negotiating when necessary, and communicating pay
rate, bonus or other compensation details (e.g. relocation), and
new hire paperwork.
* Communicate timely updates and manage expectations between all
stakeholders including Recruitment Solutions team leadership,
client contact and Quality Services - via email and conference
calls - to ensure HPs complete new hire requirements and start on
time (e.g. background checks, drug screens, references).
* Escalate client issues as appropriate to Recruitment Solutions,
Clinical, Quality Services leadership by owning resolution on
behalf of client in order to maintain reputation and satisfaction
* Adhere to AMN Healthcare s mission statement, core values and
company policies and customer service standards.
* Work within the expected work hours and schedule including
required meetings and on-time attendance.
* This position profile is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Employee may be required to perform other duties to meet the
ongoing needs of the organization.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma or equivalent work experience
* Bachelor s degree
* 2+ years in heavy phone recruiting (sales, inside sales,
corporate recruiting, agency recruiting)
* Sales experience in RPO and/or healthcare staffing industry
* 2+ years recruiting experience and/or experience within a high
volume, metrics-driven sales environment.
* Prior experience with an Applicant Tracking System
* Work performed primarily in an office environment, consisting of
light to moderate physical activity, including use of computer,
telephone and/or other office equipment.
Respect Passion Continuous Improvement Trust Customer Focus
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse
team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the
inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the
healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the
professional presence we project as we interact with internal and
Keywords: AMN Healthcare, Tallahassee , Recruiter, Human Resources , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!