Mid-Level .NET Developer
Company: PSR Associates, Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
PSR Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm specializing in
Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results.
Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta,
GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.;
Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA. Trusted, connected,
experienced and fast, PSR Associates delivers the right talent to
help leading companies perform at their best! .NET Developer
Position DescriptionNote: This role is only open to local
Tallahassee, FL (or very close by) residents. Work will be
performed primarily onsite with some remote. Please do not apply if
you are not comfortable or available to work onsite. Overview We
are seeking a .NET Developer to become a member of a full lifecycle
agile development team. This role develops custom software
applications and databases, implements enhancements to existing
systems, troubleshoots application issues, implements integration
between applications, and implements and supports Off the Shelf
software solutions. Must be able to make high-level design choices
and implement solutions following technical standards, including
software coding standards, tools, and platforms for the enterprise.
Will work directly with subject matter experts (SME) and other
stakeholders to ensure solutions meet defined requirements. Will be
involved, and work in concert with other team members, to analyze,
design, implement, and test solutions. Education
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years as a lead developer. 8+ years of broad experience
working with development technologies including Microsoft .NET
(Angular, Durandal, Knockout, etc.), REST, XML, JSON, HTML, and
- Experience with Scrum, SAFe, DAD, or other agile approach,
- Experience with SQL Server design and administration, Azure
SQL, and Azure development and deployment are highly desired.
Primary Job Duties/ Tasks The selected candidate must be able to
perform the following duties and/or tasks:
- Work as a senior developer on various cross-functional
application projects, ensuring that robust and scalable solutions
are implemented. Collaborate with other team members and Subject
Matter Experts to ensure solutions are implemented according to
- Responsible for full lifecycle application development. Ensures
code is written to implement the architecture and design such that
it meets standards in terms of code quality and efficiency
- Fully unit test all solutions prior to User Acceptance Testing
- Initiate, drive and deliver effective experiences in
partnership with distributed cross-functional teams to ensure all
aspects of the architectural vision are communicated, supported and
delivered to the highest standards; align core .NET based platform
development initiatives with Department development vision,
strategy and deployment.
- Develop and apply knowledge of trends, relevant software
development technologies and methodologies.
- Act in the role of liaison to stakeholders and users at the
District Office. Job Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
(KSAs) The selected candidate must be able to apply specific
knowledge, skills, and abilities in the following areas:
- Knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts
- Knowledge of design patterns, performance issues and
- Knowledge of development methodologies including waterfall and
- Skilled in the use of multiple development technologies
including Microsoft .NET (C#), ASP.NET/MVC, WCF/WebAPI, SQL Server,
REST, XML, JSON, HTML, and CSS
- Skill in architecting and deploying high volume, high
transaction based, distributed and redundant web applications.
- Skill with design and administration of Microsoft SQL and other
Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) including
- Skilled in verbal and written communication, interpersonal,
conflict resolution, and customer service
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume,
- Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently
and as part of a team.
- Ability to conduct complex systems analysis and translate user
requirements into business solutions.
- Ability to integrate research and best practices into problem
avoidance and continuous improvement.
- Ability to architect cloud-based applications leveraging PaaS
(Platform as a Service) and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
offerings for leading vendors such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon
- Ability to lead technical teams in delivering web technology
architecture, design, and implementation.
- Ability to effectively work as part of a distributed
- Ability to display professionalism in dealing with all levels
of management and staff.
- Ability to exhibit creativity and resourcefulness at problem
solving while collaborating and working effectively with others
across varied disciplines. General Knowledge Skills and Abilities
(KSAs): The selected candidate must be able to apply common
knowledge, skills, and abilities in the following areas:
- Communication: Have the ability to clearly convey information,
in both written and verbal formats, to individuals or groups in a
wide variety of settings (i.e., project team meetings, management
presentations, etc.). Must have the ability to effectively listen
and process information provided by others.
- Customer Service: Works well with clients and customers (i.e.,
business office, public, or other agencies). Able to assess the
needs of the customer, provide information or assistance to satisfy
expectations or resolve a problem.
- Decision Making: Makes sound, well-informed, and objective
- Flexibility: Is open to change, new processes (or process
improvement), and new information. Has the ability to adapt in
response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected
obstacles. Ability to receive and give constructive criticism and
maintain effective work relationships with others.
- Interpersonal: Shows friendliness, courtesy, understanding, and
politeness to others.
- Leadership: Motivates, encourages, and challenges others. Is
able to adapt leadership styles in a variety of situations.
- Problem Solving: Able to identify, evaluate, and use sound
judgement to generate and evaluate alternative actions, and make
recommendations as accordingly.
- Team Building: Encourages, inspires, and guides others toward
accomplishing the common goal.
- Quality Assurance: Knowledge of the ideologies, techniques and
tools for quality assurance and control. The ability to put the
ideologies, techniques, and tools into practice. - provided by
Keywords: PSR Associates, Inc., Tallahassee , Mid-Level .NET Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Tallahassee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!